**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does a 5* nick fury (duped) still worth it for me?

JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I've 3 6*r3s and many 5*r5s (duped) and 6*r2s and I even have a Valk 6*r3. I'm already a cavalier and currently on 6.2.5. I recently and finally got nick fury 5* and I instantly duped him. But is she still worth it for me? Cuz I have a lot of champs to upgrade as a 6* but ppl prefer a game champs like herc and mag as 5* over other godly champs as 6*. So what do u guys think?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Jarvisrei said:

I've 3 6*r3s and many 5*r5s (duped) and 6*r2s and I even have a Valk 6*r3. I'm already a cavalier and currently on 6.2.5. I recently and finally got nick fury 5* and I instantly duped him. But is she still worth it for me? Cuz I have a lot of champs to upgrade as a 6* but ppl prefer a game champs like herc and mag as 5* over other godly champs as 6*. So what do u guys think?

He* sorry lol
  • Options
    Jarvisrei said:

Game changing* God why do I make so many mistakes
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    As much as I hate ranking up 5*s over 6*s, I do think champs like herc, fury, doom, cgr and torch (to name a few) are overtuned to the point where they could still easily influence progressing 6* r3 rosters.

For e.g. - my 5* r5 doom (unduped) carried me through the 6.4.6 path on his own (no health pots or revives needed). I did also have a 6* r3 duped fury who carried me through a fair bit of act 6. Which is why I think 5* r5 fury would still be a worthwhile rank up in your case (r5 has lower stats than a r3, but he should still hit like a wrecking ball in that second phase).
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Yes he is worth it.
  • Options

As much as I hate ranking up 5*s over 6*s, I do think champs like herc, fury, doom, cgr and torch (to name a few) are overtuned to the point where they could still easily influence progressing 6* r3 rosters.

For e.g. - my 5* r5 doom (unduped) carried me through the 6.4.6 path on his own (no health pots or revives needed). I did also have a 6* r3 duped fury who carried me through a fair bit of act 6. Which is why I think 5* r5 fury would still be a worthwhile rank up in your case (r5 has lower stats than a r3, but he should still hit like a wrecking ball in that second phase).

Well lucky me as i alr have a duped 6*r3 herc and unduped 6*r3 doom to carry me thru but fury is great and i lack a substitute for valk so ill just rank him up ig. Thanks!