Worst path in TB EQ(so far...)

HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
I got stuck on the degen path on 2.1 where there are two EXTREMELY ANNOYING champions
The first is Attuma, that purify is annoying but can be dealt with but the second one Elsa Bloodstone that degenration she gives when you give her bleed is just a good way to ruin your entire run of the path, one of the ways i can think of dealing with it is with domino but it's not 100% guaranteed solution, any advice?

Comments

• HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★

• Kavya30Kavya30 Member Posts: 213 ★★★
    I hate this chapter in general. The nodes are beyond annoying
    Yeah,
    Kavya30 said:

Yeah, i need to put a bleed on Elsa in order to not trigger unstopable and there aren't many choices that can end the fight fast in order to survive that degen
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    HSS75 said:

Yeah,

Kavya30 said:

Yeah, i need to put a bleed on Elsa in order to not trigger unstopable and there aren't many choices that can end the fight fast in order to survive that degen
    Mutant champs dont degen from elsa
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme will put an unstoppable on Elsa AND she can heal from all block damage.
    Storm X has a Slow on her SP1, which, when timed right, can prevent unstoppable as well.
    But SS is the better option.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 953 ★★★★
    Hi @HSS75

I'm not sure if you have these champs, but I used White Mag pre-fight with Archangel (5*) for both of those fights.

White Mag pre-fight help stop the purify and Archangel got his own bleed debuts. Else won't Degenerate against so would cover for both.

I didn't try it, but maybe Apo would work, have to remarry and heavy a lot.

Yeah overall these Thronebreak EQ haven't been great with Nodes and Def champs combination. Very limited on viable counters.

Sure if anyone paid for a Weapon X would have a great time this month lol.

Hope you make it through, good luck.
    Fryday said:

Hi @HSS75

I'm not sure if you have these champs, but I used White Mag pre-fight with Archangel (5*) for both of those fights.

White Mag pre-fight help stop the purify and Archangel got his own bleed debuts. Else won't Degenerate against so would cover for both.

I didn't try it, but maybe Apo would work, have to remarry and heavy a lot.

Yeah overall these Thronebreak EQ haven't been great with Nodes and Def champs combination. Very limited on viable counters.

Sure if anyone paid for a Weapon X would have a great time this month lol.

Hope you make it through, good luck.

Thank you, hopefully it will go fine
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    HSS75 said:

I got stuck on the degen path on 2.1 where there are two EXTREMELY ANNOYING champions
    The first is Attuma, that purify is annoying but can be dealt with but the second one Elsa Bloodstone that degenration she gives when you give her bleed is just a good way to ruin your entire run of the path, one of the ways i can think of dealing with it is with domino but it's not 100% guaranteed solution, any advice?

Attuma yeah; but elsa?.. she doesnt give degen to mutants... And its a mutant chapter.....
    Coppin said:

HSS75 said:

Attuma yeah; but elsa?.. she doesnt give degen to mutants... And its a mutant chapter.....
    It's not a mutant chapter it has #guardian of the galaxy and #mercenary on it
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    HSS75 said:

Coppin said:

HSS75 said:

It's not a mutant chapter it has #guardian of the galaxy and #mercenary on it
    Domino and Deadpool off the top are mutant mercenaries at least