Who to rank up :( GALAN, KITTY , HULKLING , SUNSPOT , VENOM

Shad0w_Monarch_01Shad0w_Monarch_01 Member Posts: 49
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I have 6* GALAN,, KITTY , HULKLING , SUNSPOT , VENOM waiting to be ranked up .
I am confused on whom to rank up
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Elite13Elite13 Member Posts: 184
    I would say hulkling, but that depends on how many cosmic rank ups you have
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,705 ★★★★★
    Galan
  • SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Member Posts: 72
    If you are considering Battlegrounds, Galan and Hulkling are top tier cosmics, and sunspot is a little better than kitty (sunspot has power gain which is good for speed even though kitty has more consistent high damage). Venom is a decent champion but there are so many banger champs in cosmic that he is outshined presently.
  • Shad0w_Monarch_01Shad0w_Monarch_01 Member Posts: 49

Let me just explain why your rank up question is going to be hard to answer for almost anyone.

Who you should rank depends on:
    1. Where you are in game (what you have left to do, or how new you are)
    2. Who else you have ranked (don’t rank two nearly identical champs early on, you need diversity)
    3. Key immunities that might be missing from your roster (bleed, poison, incinerate, cold-snap etc)
    4. Overall champion power. (The power of the champ you are considering ranking.) Although this seems to be the most important. It’s a bit counterintuitive. Because a weaker champ that can actually comply with the nodes of the fight is more valuable than a powerful champ that CANT comply with a fights nodes.

I hope this helps you decide.

From the champs you gave, Galan hulkling venom and sunspot are good to go unawakened. You can’t go wrong ranking any of them. Kitty needs the awakening to be her true self.

Thank you guys it was really helpful
    I am a cavalier and My cosmic roster is pretty good if u also consider 5*
    I did lack on immune champs but still went with GALAN
    He is a very good champ and the only problem I had with him with the 5* version was to land a heavy attack. Against opponents with less stun duration it is really difficult to time the heavy. But I have a Thor Striker bound with galan so I will get enough time to land a heavy for that big chunk of damage.
  • Gentry2099Gentry2099 Member Posts: 244 ★★
    Kitty or Galan.
  • Shad0w_Monarch_01Shad0w_Monarch_01 Member Posts: 49

Kitty or Galan.

I went with. GALAN
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Galan
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★

If you are considering Battlegrounds, Galan and Hulkling are top tier cosmics, and sunspot is a little better than kitty (sunspot has power gain which is good for speed even though kitty has more consistent high damage). Venom is a decent champion but there are so many banger champs in cosmic that he is outshined presently.

I would 100% disagree with Sunspot being better for BGs than Kitty. She may not be as good in BGs as she is in everyday content, but the phasing mechanic still puts her well above most champs and she does have super solid damage. BGs is typically more about if you have the right counters to champs than just pure speed, and while Sunspot is great, Kitty covers way more bases than him.