Zone 24 Herc/Doc Oc and Heimdal = stuck

OwGssOwGss Member Posts: 82
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
How do I out damage this regen? You have legit players spending their money and units to get this far where as some are using mods to breeze through and my “random” unlucky node and champ boss is that I can’t even heavy her due to evade and regen outperforms any damage I could even put on with herc… time, units spent and frustration and it’s a boss of zone 24… come on Kabam, where is the logic.

Post edited by Kabam Spice on

Comments

• Maxwell2454Maxwell2454 Member Posts: 100 ★★
    U can heavy her, cuz her heavy is counterable and I've outdamaged the personal space many times, just don't let the regen build up too much
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Member Posts: 1,026 ★★★★
    Also depending on which hacks you have, inequity mastery could help.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Check the nodes before hand maybe idk.
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    I ran into a similar problem ages ago with a dragon man. It's all about staying away for real. Herc has wonderful intercept ability damage. Get to L2. Back off. Enfuriate her, and L2 intercept for maximum punishment. If you keep away with heavies and such you should be able to ko her with a solid combo streak.
  • OwGssOwGss Member Posts: 82
    Markjv if kabam chose to have the cheese option then I’m allowed to do it, still not easy bud. Regardless, your comment was so generous and inspiring that I boosted doc oc and intercepted enough that I degened her to zero… still it’s a bs fight but hey it’s on me right?

• Markjv81Markjv81 Member Posts: 1,026 ★★★★
    Of course you’re allowed to do it, just don’t complain when you can’t. And yes the “bs” fight is on you.
    You got it slappy, much more enlightened now that I’ve read your comments. Would you please friend me?
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,095 ★★★★★
    Did you finish zone 25 yet?
    Yes- luckily zone 25 was not bad matchups at all