**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Laid back G1 AQ Map 5 Alliance looking for a few new members

Semi laid back alliance looking for a few new members due to some retirements.

Gold 1, 3 BG War (slipped to Gold 2 last season due to retirement)
AQ Map 5
US Time zones preferred
Generally chill, real life comes first group. Most are grown with full-time jobs and families.
Hit me up on Line: blockbuster12 if you're interested

Comments

• Tony617Tony617 Posts: 30
    Have one open spot left
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    Tony617 said:

Have one open spot left

Hi, I'm interested. Indian time zone but active. Preferably In-game chat, rest assured i keep logging in every hour and i check messages so communication won't be an issue. 10.8k+ prestige thronebreaker. My ign is same as here. Looking for AQ Map 5×5, also war focused alliance even off season for loyalty

Tony617 said:

Have one open spot left

Hi, I'm interested. Indian time zone but active. Preferably In-game chat, rest assured i keep logging in every hour and i check messages so communication won't be an issue. 10.8k+ prestige thronebreaker. My ign is same as here. Looking for AQ Map 5×5, also war focused alliance even off season for loyalty
    Sorry not quite what we're looking for. Looking for TB and Paragon, 12k minimum prestige,
    Update for upcoming season 42:

We're Gold 1 and looking for 2 TB or Paragon players, 12k minimum prestige.

Hit me up on line: blockbuster12
  • RaiderbobRaiderbob Posts: 168
    We’re a G1/P4 ally, run AQ 6/5/5, highly organized and drama-free.

Hit me up on Line if you’re interested. ID is RaiderBob
    Raiderbob said:

We’re a G1/P4 ally, run AQ 6/5/5, highly organized and drama-free.

Hit me up on Line if you’re interested. ID is RaiderBob

I don't think you read my post....