**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kingpin without his awakened ability

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Thought it would never happen, but I finally gotten a six star Kingpin. Is he worth taking to r3 without his sig ability?

Kingpin without his awakened ability 123 votes

Yes
92%
OwGssMasterSmokeBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69World EaterRaganatorSpity68KeltanbuffajrDrenlinzuffySIlverProfessorManup456MagrailothosDarkrider05TigerphilDarth_StewieDragonMCOCRasiloverrockykoston 114 votes
No
7%
Deeparvircm2017AleorRockypantherxMasterzxProCowabungaSceptilemaniac2TruthseekerGentry2099 9 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Yes
    Mine is r4.

Monster
  • Options
    Thanks guys, answer seems pretty obvious
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 493 ★★★
    Yes
    Absolutely! Back when R2s were something to write home about, he was my best skill champ. Cleared a ton of content with him leading the team. The awakening is amazing, but its an enhancement not a requirement (like Scarlet Witch or Cap Infinity War.)
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 520 ★★★
    My kingpin is sitting at R2. Is he really that great? He got that permanent regen, shrugs off debuffs, damage after enough rage debuffs. What're all the fans crazy about among these highlights of him? Or am i missing something else thats cool about it? Is the damage that good?
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Yes
    His sig is great but since you'll purify all debuffs when you hit 8 regardless, it doesn't matter too much. If you're in a fight with a ton of debuffs, you'll be laughing with or without it.
  • Options
    Alright! Happy to see do much positivity about the guy

Cheers
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    No

My kingpin is sitting at R2. Is he really that great? He got that permanent regen, shrugs off debuffs, damage after enough rage debuffs. What're all the fans crazy about among these highlights of him? Or am i missing something else thats cool about it? Is the damage that good?

I guess his debuff on sp1 wich reduces enemys attack by ALOT? and it can be stacked? I have same feeling of not understanding fully why everyone goes crazy for him but i would bet its sp1 debuf
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Yes

I'm sure I'm still missing some things but to add

Fury, unstoppable, unblockable, high health pool, great attack, defensive ability accuracy reduction, good synergies.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Yes

Shrugs debuffs, heals the whole fight, massive heavy attacks. Ability accuracy reduction on sp1 degen. Higher combat power rate based on debuffs. Big sp3. If you want that. Goes unstoppable (removing the need to parry while it’s up), gets furies from overpower and heavy spamming. Has great synergies with useful champs, very tanky when you slip up, decent defender.

I’m only stopping because this is already long. Not because I ran out of things. Rank. Him. Up.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,049 ★★★★
    Yes
    II have him rank 3 unawakened, AND I don't even have Synergy champs (Hood), and I STILL use him all the time. He's great - and a perfect investment for when I DO dupe him or pull synergy champs.
  • Options
    IryseIryse Posts: 463 ★★★
    Yes
    I have an awakened KP and he's too good for raw damage output. Hits like a truck.

Prefer to take him to R4 over Shang Chi in the future.

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes, but he is so good I would recommend investing an AG in him.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 567 ★★★
    Yes
    Mine is at rank 3 , zero regrets