**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 1 alphas

SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
We need more of them

Comments

• RexDeusRexDeus Posts: 20
    Yes we do. As of now I’m out.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Add them as a bonus item to the uncollected daily. Add them as aditinal milesltns in t1a arena. Add shards for them to events.

So many options. Just pick one. Ridiculous
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    You know you don't have to post another Thread. You just posted the same thing.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Maybe the mods will acknowledge this topic finally
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Can't you buy them in the glory store. I don't get it. There's plenty of places to get them. There's an arena for t1s. There's another arena that gives you a good chance at getting these. If you're running low have your Alliance run map 2 once in awhile. Theres at least two events every week that give you a t1. So how many more opportunities do you want every week to obtain an item that's as easy to get as an xp boost?

I have t1 oozing out of my ears. 7 in my stash currently. Just can't use them enough.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    Can't you buy them in the glory store. I don't get it. There's plenty of places to get them. There's an arena for t1s. There's another arena that gives you a good chance at getting these. If you're running low have your Alliance run map 2 once in awhile. Theres at least two events every week that give you a t1. So how many more opportunities do you want every week to obtain an item that's as easy to get as an xp boost?

I have t1 oozing out of my ears. 7 in my stash currently. Just can't use them enough.

You must not be running map 5 consistently and ranking up 5*s and 4*s to r5 as often as everyone else. There is a huge chunk of people that run 5x5 (or map 6) that are all short on t1as bc it takes 5 to take a 5* to r2 and another 5 to take them to r3. I used to be in your boat (as did everyone else that posts asking for more t1as), where we needed t4ccs but had all of these t1as we were selling all the time.

And the fact that you say our alliances should run map 2 or use glory on them (FYI I buy at least one, sometimes 2 a week with glory and STILL don’t have enough) shows you aren’t at that point in the game yet. When u progress in the game the other huge resource that is needed is t2as. Glory store and map 6 are about the only options for them (currently valor is also there). And the difference in rewards for map 2 vs map 6 just to get an alpha is not exactly worthwhile. Plus you would have to convince the whole alliance to go along with it or go find a different alliance.

I’m maxed or basically maxed on almost every t4cc there is. I have a cosmic in overflow currently and have to get another 6 t2as and 4 t4bs in the next 12 days so that I can rank a crappy 5* to r3 before that expires or rank groot to r5 (doesn’t that sound lovely). I have over 100 t4cc frag crystals and numerous glory crystals I can’t open. I am going to have to stop opening aq crystals now as well until I can use some of these t4ccs. It will be ateast 2, maybe 3 months before I have all of the t1as and t4bs to rank up enough champs just to be able to start opening crystals again. So please, stop with the snarky comments about being “oozing” in them. You’re at a different stage of the game.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★

You have not progressed to that point in the game yet. I remember when I had to sell them constantly (they use to give you 8k gold) but they are not in Map 5 and 6 crystals and when you get more than a 5* per month you run out really fast leveling them.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★

You have not progressed to that point in the game yet. I remember when I had to sell them constantly (they use to give you 8k gold) but when you get more than one 5* per month you run out really fast leveling them.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Yeah well, we aren't going to run map 2 lol. Last time I ran any map lower than 5 Venom was the boss. Like others have said, I used to have tons of them in stash also. I have spent glory on them and I've even run the alpha arena. T1 alphas are a huge bottleneck for higher level players right now and the fact that some still have more than they need doesn't change that. If you keep progressing and Kabam doesn't change it you'll find yourself in the same boat eventually.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Point is there's plenty of options. And running map 2 at the end of the week won't do any harm. What's the point of having tons of t4cc's in your overflow if you don't have the other pieces required.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Maybe post a suggestion of how they can add more into the suggestions section of the forum instead of post again about this topic
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    vfhbkgtj8ofx.png
    19fai8tl3lhs.png

You can get a lot every month if your active. I keep a lot in my overflow and I still have more to claim
    You can get 10 a month for doing alliance events 4 from quest 4 from arena. Then if you need more you can buy them
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Batman05 wrote: »
    vfhbkgtj8ofx.png
    19fai8tl3lhs.png

You can get a lot every month if your active. I keep a lot in my overflow and I still have more to claim
    You can get 10 a month for doing alliance events 4 from quest 4 from arena. Then if you need more you can buy them

10 a month doesn't go far when I used 9 yesterday taking a 4* to rank 5 and a 5* to rank 3.
    I have the t4b and the t4cc to rank 3 all of my 5* but I have 0 t1a cats
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    When you reached a certain level in the game, you will find that the limiting resource is the T1a. Taking a 5* from r1 to r2 needs 5 T1a, and taking it to r3 takes another 5. In fact, due to the scarcity of T1a, you find that you won’t even want to take a 4* from r3 to r4 because it uses up 1 T1a.

There was a time when I was selling T1a because I didn’t want to rank up due to scarcity of either T4b or T4cc. Now, I’m always short of T1a to rank up my 5*, of which 22 are still at r1.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    100 dollars a pop.. :)
  • This is really crazy! 10 t1 alphas to rank up a 5* to r3... My personal t1 alphas growth is like 1-2 every week... Using glory for t2 alphas...

Kabam you must do something about this.
    It's really boring upgrading only new 3* cause almost 20% of my 4*'s are not gonna pass that r2 any time soon... 😞
    Point is there's plenty of options. And running map 2 at the end of the week won't do any harm. What's the point of having tons of t4cc's in your overflow if you don't have the other pieces required.

There are not plenty of options to get enough alphas to keep up with 5*s. and not everyone in the alliance has the same needs. Asking everyone to drop brackets and run a garbage map for alphas is not a reasonable solution. I'm glad you have enough alphas. That doesn't change the fact that Kabam has created a bottleneck for this resource.
    Batman05 wrote: »
    vfhbkgtj8ofx.png
    19fai8tl3lhs.png

I used to say the same thing. I am very active. Can't get enough basics or t1 alphas. My stash used to look the same.