**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Annoying "Incursions Concluded" Mail

Am I the only one who finds this very annoying and pointless?

Disclaimer, I've never been a fan of this mode. I'm only playing it again because it's the side quest.

And now that I kinda have to play it, I'm constantly reminded of one of the reasons why I generally give Incursions a hard pass.

Why do we have to receive that mail each time we end a run? It's a rhetorical question really. I'm sure some dev had a reason behind it. But I'd much rather we didn't have that.

We don't get a mail each time we finish any other quest (thank goodness or I'd have uninstalled the app by now).

If they removed that it would also mean one less code in this very complex game. That can't hurt things, right?? (same way it would probably be a good thing all around if they removed the very archaic Help button.. But that's another conversation).

Comments

• Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    I think it may be incase you got kicked out of incursions. It resets weekly so if you were still working on it during the reset it lets you know your quest was forcefully ended. Definitely annoying though
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    KABAM is simply too lazy to change it from the 'normal' incursions so we suffer.....
  • Options
    Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 70 ★★
    Wow! I guess I am very much not alone then 🫶
    Ace2319 said:

I think it may be incase you got kicked out of incursions. It resets weekly so if you were still working on it during the reset it lets you know your quest was forcefully ended. Definitely annoying though

👆 Sounds logical👍

But there's surely a tweak that can be done so a mail is sent out ONLY when a run is cut short by the timer...

And I agree with anyone who'd say there are much more important things to fix in the game first, but more often than not they're introducing things nobody's asked for (coughrelicscough) so they could as well add this to the list too 🙏😇
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    One of the most useless features of the game, provides zero meaningful information, and serves no purpose other than to remind you that you just quit an incursion.