**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who has the trickiest gameplay?

SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Which of those took u long to master, if u have at all

Who has the trickiest gameplay? 33 votes

Quake
36%
ZatbustMqc19Sw0rdMasterPikoluDJMNHo_oRenaxqqFlashSpideyThanks_D19StarSmasher2001willrun4adonutLicky 12 votes
Ghost
15%
tntslUsagicassidyBeurky38JCK555Mknight123 5 votes
Tigra
45%
DL864FrankWhiteCat_MurdockSkunkcabbagespiderbites0196Grizzly_18Sarvanga1_RebarkFiiNCHraviXsharmaJT_SupremeSuperstar_1126Dave7099SlayinAliveJohny_Joestar 15 votes
Kitty
3%
SuelGames 1 vote
Valkyrie
0%

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,658 Guardian
    Quake
    If you're quaking without doing any blocks then you have to know the combo animations of every enemy you face while being in the corner. Otherwise you could release your heavy after their combo ender and get wrecked.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    Quake
    Absorbing Man could be in this list too.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    Kitty
    Pikolu said:

If you're quaking without doing any blocks then you have to know the combo animations of every enemy you face while being in the corner. Otherwise you could release your heavy after their combo ender and get wrecked.

I have dificulty only against champs that have a double atack on medium, such as Tigra and BWDO, that throws me off a bit, other than that, took me years, but i got the hang of her.

Ghost was probably the easiest of the list to me, still took me a while of practice

Tigra im quite learning right now, i still have issues against some champs that have a long special and from far away

Kitty i have yet to figure out her timing, i just pulled her recently, not much practice yet, hence my vote

and Valk, he has a gameplay built on hiting blocks right? That throws me off quite a bit too
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 520 ★★★
    Tigra
    The trick with tigra is to always maintain that spacing and timing. Although quake is similarly tricky but spacing is not a factor with her. You need to be quick tho
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    Tigra and not even close