**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, please tell me this is not how this years spring cleaning is going to look like...

Hello,
So if come to the unit store at the moment you will notice ''Spring cleaning offers'' Which somehow... give way less than our Paragon or even cavalier daily specials but thats besides the point.
The point is that each Year somwhere around the end of April we are getting the Spring cleaning event where we get doubloons for doing special arena as well as buying unit offers. This event was something great even for players that didn't want to spend a ton of money. But I think you are getting what I am about to ask... Kabam this is not THE Spring cleaning event that I've mentioned above right? I hope we still get something like years before because if not those new offers are, for the lack of better term a big missunderstanding. Just making sure...
cheers

Comments

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    I think thats not for the Paragon Players
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    Spring cleaning is usually around April 20th-ish... this isn't it.

That said... a standard nexus for $20, when a mythic nexus is $5 that comes with lots of other goodies... is a joke.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Are these only this year’s Spring Cleaning offers?
    I hope they are not, and we have some similar offers to last year.
  • Options
    MCOCRoobMCOCRoob Posts: 18
    I suspect that they put out these offers to gauge who’s still willing to spend after the revive nerf. 🤔
  • Options
    VestasCureVestasCure Posts: 137 ★★
    Greekhit said:

Are these only this year’s Spring Cleaning offers?
    I hope they are not, and we have some similar offers to last year.

As others have stated, spring cleaning event isn't usually until mid-late April. The offers in game don't state "cleaning" anywhere in them. They're likely just an offer they're throwing out with weekly reset and calling it a spring offer.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    I hope that's it and done. I don't want to be tempted to spend a dime after recent events.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

I hope that's it and done. I don't want to be tempted to spend a dime after recent events.

Just don’t engage with it, regardless of how tempting. Unless there is a resolution by then, which maybe there will be