Mastery Advice Needed

TheEndTheEnd Member Posts: 2
Hey everyone. I need a little advice on what to invest in next. I currently have a suicide mastery set up and an enjoying it. I only have one point in proficiencies. I have enough time to counter when I stun the opponent (except for maybe a heavy counter). My top 2 champs are double immune but I don't really care to tailor masteries just for certain champs since I focus a lot on battlegrounds. Also, I focus on AQ and AW.

Any suggestions on what to spend my final mastery points in?

Comments

• BigMoBigMo Member Posts: 175
    You need to unlock the DEX mastery so you can evade special attacks and not just block them. Focus on putting 1 point in Limber and then 1 point in Dexterity on the Proficiencies tree. Then start practicing to DEX special attacks. That will help you a lot in the long run.
    Here is how I have my proficiencies tree set up when I am not running mystic dispersion.
  • TheEndTheEnd Member Posts: 2
    Thanks! I had no clue dex allowed you to evade specials. I'll free up a couple points to fix that.
  • BigMoBigMo Member Posts: 175
    You will need to practice to get the timing just right, but you swipe back when the projectile special attack is about to hit you to evade it. You can look up Dorky Digity Dave on You Tube and watch his DEX like a Ninja video for some help. It is old but still valid.