**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advice for Carina Challenges Vol 3

spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

My current roster of Thunderbolts, Spiderverse Heroes, Brotherhood of mutants, A-Force/Alpha Flight, and Robots.

Who is best to bring in/rank up for these challenges? I don’t have Nimrod or Spider 2099, I do have juggs, unawakened, and have planned to rank him but he’s been on hold. Also, what path would be best for each challenge? I have the thing explored. Also have hercules, so he can be brought and swapped out. Any and all advice is very much appreciated, thank you all in advance.

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 830 ★★★★
    Right path is easier, just herc the first 4 fights with 20% revives.
    A force, sw takes kraven and Icarus, cmm for peni, and she hulk/cmm for scorp.
    Spiderverse, Miles cheeses kraven just get him in the counter and spam heavy. Spidy supreme for Icarus.
    I think juggs is worth ranking for dual challenge, he’s good for thanos and also great bg attacker.
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★

Spiderverse, Miles cheeses kraven just get him in the counter and spam heavy. Spidy supreme for Icarus.
    I think juggs is worth ranking for dual challenge, he’s good for thanos and also great bg attacker.

I agree. spider verse you can add spidey2099 if you know how to use him. if not go with peni like I did. she was good for thanos
  • Options

Just took spidey to r2. will definitely do A force next. just did brotherhood challenge, brought prof x and white mags, swapped herc for red mags. prof x handled kraven, ikaris and thanos all solo. red mags got scorp down in 2 revives, peni in many revives lol.
  • Options
    Thank you for advice, also.