**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Am I even more sick of incursions now?

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
Seems like it.

I was planning to do sector 6 run at the end of month, but doing sector 4/5 seem to have reduced my enthusiasm.

Plus, I feel like even when they restore normal incursions, I'm even more discouraged to do those.

First off the price of 6* crystals is absurd in the incursions store. Second, its a huge time investment.

I think by releasing this SQ, kabam has forever doomed my interest in incursions.

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    The only thing good about the incursions SQ are the titles.
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I did the sector 5 challenge and I haven’t touched it since. Didn’t even get a good 6* ag. I really liked the idea initially but I’m bored of it now.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    I really liked that Kabam is switching stuff up like this and not just giving us the same SQ for the tenth time. But I do agree, this has nearly been too big of an improvement to Incursions where I don't see myself getting back into it, I hope some of these changes stay permanent.

And I do think some things could have been better this month, not a fan of how they did these objectives
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★

The only thing good about the incursions SQ are the titles.

I was thinking the 6* awakening gem but sure the titles are nice too
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    If they changed the rewards, so that all the BG rewards were in incursions and BG rewards were instead downgraded to incursion levels, would you "enjoy" incursions then?
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    This was a change for me I didn’t really run much incursions but I did complete sector 6 all 25 zones and it was pretty fun for the most part but some node combinations cause frustration and they don’t make sense. I think with the right tweaks to the nodes and a buff to the store this could be great.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

If they changed the rewards, so that all the BG rewards were in incursions and BG rewards were instead downgraded to incursion levels, would you "enjoy" incursions then?

That would make it more enticing, yes.

However battlegrounds for me, not only provides rewards but is also a test of my skill vs other players.

The time vs reward ratio is really good in.BGs right now and one can pick up 6* shards ever so often, whereas incursions hasn't kept up the level of engagement.
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★

No.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Incursions are fine when I need gold or want to push zone 25, but this was overly designed to be grindy top to bottom. To the point if overkill where there is real burnout now. With so much to do in game this quest probably killed Incursions for me going forward unless some how I get bored elsewhere
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited March 2023
    Incursion sector 6 infact entire incursions is so boring and hectic, that i went solo, played till room 10-11, then went to sleep, wokeup and played the remaining.

Moreover the rewards especially 6* shrads, T crystals & gold were brought within first couple of days and now nothing left to play this boring thing