**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

!Which champs to use to take down 6.1 and get Cav!

Hypercrtz1_1Hypercrtz1_1 Posts: 34
edited March 2023 in Strategy and Tips
Hi guys

Could you please help me, and suggest the champs I should use to go into act 6 with and get Cav? Or should I even wait? Please help!

Thanks guys

Comments

• Hypercrtz1_1Hypercrtz1_1 Posts: 34

• JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 394 ★★★
    I used a 4/55 Apocalypse to get Cavalier last May. He’s an awesome choice, and Horseman Kitty Pryde is amazing.

Venom could be amazing for the 6.1.6 Sentinel boss.

Hulkling is surely your best option for Crossy in 6.1.5, just gonna be slower without his furies.

Infamous Iron Man can take down a pesky Havok in 6.1.6.

Juggernaut has one of the best recent buffs we’ve seen, and does AWESOME damage.

Dragon Man looks like your best option for the 6.1.2 Sentinel mini.

Ghost + Wasp are an amazing duo that can clear almost any content in the game.

Your account looks VERY young. How many of your five stars are even R4? Do you have any R5’s? Level 40 is extremely early to be going into act 6. Props to you for considering the push.

Tag me in this post if I can help more. Good luck on your journey, summoner!

Jinx

Jinxesaxe said:

I used a 4/55 Apocalypse to get Cavalier last May. He’s an awesome choice, and Horseman Kitty Pryde is amazing.

Hulkling is surely your best option for Crossy in 6.1.5, just gonna be slower without his furies.

Juggernaut has one of the best recent buffs we’ve seen, and does AWESOME damage.

Your account looks VERY young. How many of your five stars are even R4? Do you have any R5’s? Level 40 is extremely early to be going into act 6. Props to you for considering the push.

Jinx

Hi Jinx

Thanks for the comments mate, very helpful, it’s about 3 months old my account, I used to play ages ago but wanted to start fresh, I feel very strong and good at the game currently so I want to try and push for Cav! And I felt like I have the champs to do it ? Currently my r4 5* are hulking and kitty, jugs and venom are still rank 1 but I can’t deffo get the resources to take up appoc I’m just stuck to what to do
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    As jinx said apoc is very very helpful, I got cav in December last year and I mainly used apoc for nearly every fight however mine was a r3 6* 😂 but he's still an amazing 5* as some of my alliance mates have him maxed out as a 5* only, hit monkey could be another great rank up option purely because he's just good, and rintrah can give some crazy damage so he could be a good rank up too! Good luck mate 6.1 ain't easy so I know how you feel.
  • JinxesaxeJinxesaxe Posts: 394 ★★★

Jinxesaxe said:

Jinx

Hi Jinx

Thanks for the comments mate, very helpful, it’s about 3 months old my account, I used to play ages ago but wanted to start fresh, I feel very strong and good at the game currently so I want to try and push for Cav! And I felt like I have the champs to do it ? Currently my r4 5* are hulking and kitty, jugs and venom are still rank 1 but I can’t deffo get the resources to take up appoc I’m just stuck to what to do
    That’s awesome! You definitely have the champs to make a push. My biggest suggestion would be to get that Apoc ranked up, and try out 6.1.1 with your core team, who I would say should be Juggernaut, Apocalypse, Kitty, Hulkling, and Venom or Infamous Iron Man. Cav is an awesome progression level that is a really good jumping off point. You get so many six star shards making that jump.

Good luck again, and I’m just an @ away if you need anything!

Jinx
    Jinxesaxe said:

Jinxesaxe said:

Jinx

Hi Jinx

That’s awesome! You definitely have the champs to make a push. My biggest suggestion would be to get that Apoc ranked up, and try out 6.1.1 with your core team, who I would say should be Juggernaut, Apocalypse, Kitty, Hulkling, and Venom or Infamous Iron Man. Cav is an awesome progression level that is a really good jumping off point. You get so many six star shards making that jump.

Jinx
    Hi Jinx

Just to let you know I did it! I am cavalier

I added you in the game (at least I think I did to ask you some other questions ?)
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★

Jinxesaxe said:

Jinxesaxe said:

Jinx

Hi Jinx

Jinx
    Hi Jinx

Just to let you know I did it! I am cavalier

I added you in the game (at least I think I did to ask you some other questions ?)
    Awesome stuff mate!! Well done 6.1 ain't easy so proper well done there mate, now enjoy the benefits of cav!!