**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursions - Could be better

LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,361 ★★★★★
Well this SQ reinforces what I don't like about incursions. So much unavoidable damage leads Hercules to be easily the best option.

But what if...
* There were no timers on champs
* You could sub a champ out but then bring em back later

All of a sudden *BOOM*. Your whole roster is an option. You can actually plan and plot your way thru it without just using Herc.

That would be nice....

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Well yes, but actually no.

Incursions are plagued by bugs. Until these are fixed, it is just a lost cause. Especially game crashes caused on game's side, that strip away half your HP for no reason.

Secondly, an EQ that is randomised is a major bs IMHO. No matter how much you spend or how well you play, you still have no guarantee that you won't run into a node combo that is simply impossible to defeat.

These two things are the baseline - pretty much what should be solved before the actual balancing you suggest. It's like putting a nice band-aid on a crushed limb. However, your idea is really nice for when the mode is actually fixed.

Tbh it's still beyond my comprehension how could they release an EQ in such a bad shape
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    There's only a five minute timer on the champs. Right?
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,656 Guardian

For the SQ yeah, for incursions it is 5 days for 6* champions. Makes incursions frustrating when you have to face an impossible fight on just zone 5. Quitting means you can't use those champions again for quite a long while.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,361 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I think when you swap out a champ during a run, you can't swap them back in during the same run
    Thats correct. The champion is locked from the time he is used to 5 minutes after the incursion ends.
    If you could sub more then roster matters more and Hercules matters less.