I opened the Infinity Crystal 10,000 times and

Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,018 Content Creator

received nothing

(except carpal tunnel)

Yes, I know this was a waste of my time. But my brain just wanted to see the big number.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    3,300 and counting here. I’m sure I’ll catch up.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Thank you for doing this for me, you’re my hero
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★

Yeah I think we all might have thought there was a lil reward hidden in here
  • DunneldeenDunneldeen Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2023
    Really a shame there isn't a nicer title you get for this April Fools event; also kind of twisted of them to bait people into wasting their time like this. Ah well, that's Kabam for ya I guess...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★
    No no no ... you need to spin them one by one to get the rank 5 gem
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    Is the title actually real cause I haven’t got it after 5000 and no i didn’t trade it in… seems statistically improbable if it’s a 0.001%
  • Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,018 Content Creator

Really a shame there isn't a nicer title you get for this April Fools event; also kind of twisted of them to bait people into wasting their time like this. Ah well, that's Kabam for ya I guess...

Idk I thought it was just a fun and silly thing. Titles are inconsequential for progress and you can easily opt to not be ridiculous like me.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian

Is the title actually real cause I haven’t got it after 5000 and no i didn’t trade it in… seems statistically improbable if it’s a 0.001%

You gotta press continue and stop opening
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Member Posts: 445 ★★★★

if it's a 0.001% chance, you'd expect 1 for every 100,000 crystals opened. At 5000, you have about a 4.88% chance of having gotten it
  • SkyeBerrySkyeBerry Member Posts: 90
    I'm at 6,000 this is honestly stupid at this point. Just give us a number to guarantee the title, I seen people get it at like 150
  • Deamon1337Deamon1337 Member Posts: 152 ★★
    try 100.000 times
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★
    Thankfully I read the forum first. I didn’t even collect it from mail.
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Member Posts: 225 ★★★
    Pretty sure the hidden Easter egg title is at 1 million, don’t stop now!
  • Bowser_DadBowser_Dad Member Posts: 3

17,220 times.....😒