**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who to rank up for act 6 chapter 1

I’m trying to get cavalier and I want to know who I should get resources for to rank up

Comments

• Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 321 ★★★
    Apoc, but you really need a more diverse 5 and 6 star roster tbh
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,682 ★★★★★
    You'll need a heal blocker for 6.1.1 Sabertooth -- I used Toad, but in the end my 6r2 Hulkbuster ran over him.
  • Options
    FycroFycro Posts: 21
    Licky said:

I have a 5* sunspot, other than that I don't really have much else. Should I rank him up?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,587 ★★★★★
    Ultron and Apoc, but you need a more diverse roster like said above by Licky.
  • Options
    FycroFycro Posts: 21

Ultron and Apoc, but you need a more diverse roster like said above by Licky.

Which one? Because I can really only r5 one, it will be a while before I get another 5* to r5. Also yeah I'm trying to get a more diverse roster, especially for battlegrounds
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,587 ★★★★★
    6.1.1 needs a heal block for sabertooth. Both can do it, but it depends on your level of despair. I'd personally would do Apoc if you can play him well, but Ultron has that nice Regen which helps with no retreat. However, it's harder to get those debuffs to help with despair.
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 152 ★★
    Fycro said:

Licky said:

I have a 5* sunspot, other than that I don't really have much else. Should I rank him up?
    Sunspot can be useful for content anyway. I used mine quite a bit in act 6. He is a heavy hitter.
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 152 ★★
    Licky said:

This. You have some good champs. But you need 5 and 6 stars as you can’t bring in 4 star champs.

Lots of guides out there. Do the research so you who works for what and save your resources for the key champs you need.
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 321 ★★★
    My MVPs were any bleed and poison immune (Ultron is a great one)

Nick Fury awakened if you can pull him

And Scorpion

But lots of guides out there as said above

Good luck and tag me if you need any more help