**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Grandmasters Gauntlet tips?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
I want to complete a full run of grandmasters gauntlet, and am thinking of this team:

iBomb
Archangel
Magik
Ghost
Namor

Ghost and iBomb R3 the rest are only 5*s 😬😬😬 but i have a lot of boosts and am relatively confident in my ability (however i haven’t actually seen much gameplay against 5*s)

any tips or suggested improvements?

in terms of team comp i’m pretty sure i cover all bases but then again, i haven’t done this quest before so have no idea of how it plays beyond Doom. also don’t have a hercules but i could send my roster if needed.

how many revives/units should i be looking at? should i call it quits if i’ve used more than X revives past a certain fight?

finally any fights i should really be worried about? i’m a little apprehensive about Domino but i feel like Ghost could deal with it, however i could look into swapping Ghost for Nimrod (my only R4 6*)

any help is great 👍 thanks all in advance.

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    I'd take quake if you have her
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

I'd take quake if you have her

this is going to hurt my thumb isn’t it 😬😬
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Have you done first time completions of EOP and do you have even a 5* 5/65 herc? If you've not done EOP and have herc, even 5*, two runs of EOP may be similar in cost to a full gauntlet run.

Korg will be painful in the gauntlet with that team.

Most people use either herc with Heimdall or Aegon with Heimdall in gauntlet and for good reasons.

Are you also *amazing* with ghost? Because, she's immense and great for the evaders in gauntlet, but you've got to be *amazing* with her, given no wasp.

Also, who are you using iabom for, bar doom? Doom is an annoying fight, but I'm assuming you're using AA for mojo, weapon x and sassy?

The same for magic; who's she there for?

Gauntlet is a tough quest, even the second or third time. It's also long fights. That's why lots of people use herc or Aegon; with a few revives, they make it so much less stressful.

But yes, share your roster as that always helps with advice 😁
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    I’ve done gauntlet 3 times. I will say I think this team COULD suffice, but it would be extremely difficult. This is purely my opinion, you know your skill and roster more than anyone.

For 2 of my gauntlet runs I used this team.

Sinister is there purely for kingpin synergy.

I suggest first team far more than second. but second was not bad. I understand you may not have these champs i’m just giving you an idea of some options. Professor X handles so many fights, very useful.

Have you done first time completions of EOP and do you have even a 5* 5/65 herc? If you've not done EOP and have herc, even 5*, two runs of EOP may be similar in cost to a full gauntlet run.

Korg will be painful in the gauntlet with that team.

Most people use either herc

Are you also *amazing* with ghost?

Also, who are you using iabom for, bar doom?

The same for magic; who's she there for?

But yes, share your roster as that always helps with advice 😁

1. haven’t done an EOP run yet, but looking into it, done have a hercules at all (only a 4* not even a 3*)
    2. who could you recommend, i was looking at using Namor for him really, reflect back his own damage and he’s bleed immune so i can easily get imperious rex
    3. once again, no herc
    4. i’m pretty good, haven’t had a wasp at all and have done a lot of content with her anyways (LoL, act 6,7,8)
    5. doom, sasquatch and the Thanos boss, he’s a good tank especially with the weakness, but i would look into using Quake instead of him
    6. few of the power gainers, she shuts down a lot of harder champions, namely Apoc, NF, Dragon Man

i’ll send my roster but of suggestions i’m gonna start looking at Ægon, Quake and Prof X (all 5*s 😬😬)