Terminals room 22 in the danger room

Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
I tell myself nice the moment to have the famous title legend everything goes well I go to room 10 without reas then I arrive in room 18 no more resuscitation no big deal I have units, I continue and here I am in rooms 22 with a horrible matchup I politely ask @""Kabam Miike" To change the terminal or have a simple explanation but no answer I find it a shame. In order not to disturb in another general position I create one myself. It is especially the mix of terminals that is really impossible with deviations, I hope to finally have an answer to my comment.

With buffet the time to do parade breeze guard it comes back to 100% and moreover I lose immortality

Ps: My team is hercule (prefight odin and galan) with doom and heimdall

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Member Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    So you didn’t bring the right counter for the fight and somehow that’s kabam’s fault…gotcha
  • Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★
    Bro that mode combination on top of a stacked NF is cancerous 😭☠️

Have there been any node combos with champs that are impossible to do?
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    This is like a 45 second fight with Void.
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Where is your Void?
  • TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★
    finally the hercules crutch has found something it can’t just cheese, kabams fault fight impossible just give up
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Member Posts: 256 ★★
    It's funny how you make a mistake thinking you can Herc your way through everything and somehow blames Kabam for it.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    I really like how all of the terms translate, it is super interesting.

Also, OP, this is why (especially in later rooms) it is SUPER important to check the nodes on even the mini-boss fights, much less the final boss of the room before moving past the champion choice node. That is where you could have switched out your doom/heimdall for someone like Void, Peni (I assume would work well, standard Nick counter and does well against regen), mayber a Domino, or just take a screenshot and come to the community asking for suggestions. Now that you passed it up, your options are to restart or to unit through. This is technically Kabam's doing, but you 100% had a chance to bring in a better counter.
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Which. Hacks do you have?
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    Ok forget it you can't understand...
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    What colour is your void

Hacks??

Hacks??
    Sorry My Message was addressed to nasty comments

Oh great you have draining degen, just parry heavy fury… pump some potions into him so you can get through the nasty block damage, and if you want pop a champion boost.. draining degen can get the job done fairly easily
    Unfortunately with buffet I arrive at the indestructible of heimdall and at the second buffet it purges my invincibility so I am quickly ko and Nick fury at 100% :/

Unfortunately with buffet I arrive at the indestructible of heimdall and at the second buffet it purges my invincibility so I am quickly ko and Nick fury at 100% :/

That’s why i said heal him to full
    Since he has particle protector, normal hits will be glanced like crazy but heavies have a good chance of not triggering glancing, the degen will tick him down quick once you keep stacking it, if you have despair you can also reverse the healing
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Member Posts: 1,183 ★★★

Oh yes I can’t understand why u wouldn’t read the nodes before starting the room…and then rather than asking for help,u cry as if it’s kabam’s fault that u are stuck
    So did you make it?

So did you make it?

Thank you for hearing from me in room 22 it's really nice of you. No, I gave up, it's my fault not to have the title according to the comments here
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Member Posts: 318 ★★★
    I just got roadblocked in zone 24, after a dozen revives still sitting over 95% and really no options to deal with the node champ combo. There really should be some sort of filter on node combos but womp womp. Last time I'll be doing incursions