**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which class ne us from Abyss should I pick?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
I should be finishing up Abyss 100% today or tomorrow. My most sought after champ is Nimrod, but I have most other champs from tech and are awakened already. Mutant I’m hunting kitty (not a fan of her that much though) or Omaha Red (have suicides unlocked but not always on) with the rest of the mutants already awaken. Cosmic I want Angela (though my 5* has always gotten the job done) or KG. Can awaken whomever I get from any nexus.

Which class ne us from Abyss should I pick? 21 votes

Mutant
28%
MagicBentonCmbk96Ayden_noah1JT_Supremehhh1234567Mknight123 6 votes
Tech
33%
Sarvanga1_Ewell65SSS69H3t3rDarksniper240Superstar_1126Marvelfan30Axew 7 votes
Cosmic
38%
Ben_15455willrun4adonutLickyShriek_And_DonkZak2025GhosturdJohny_JoestarSlurpZeDerp 8 votes
One of the other three classes
0%

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    Mutant
    I meant tech, best chance from a crystal to get nimrod, if you want him most.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
    Tech
    Stark Spidey
  • Options
    Cosmic
    I ended up going cosmic. I had to choose between Gore, Angela, and King group. Will my alliance mates pointed out that I had a romance awakening gem for Angela so I chose her. Then with the shards I got I popped two featured crystal's and got king group. So I'd call it a win. Angela went straight to sig 200. Thanks all for the votes.
  • Options
    Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Tech
    I'd go tech if you really want nimrod. Also worth it to mention that both angela and king groot are in the featured. A bit more shards, but a better chance at getting them than in a tech/cosmic crystal.
  • Options
    hhh1234567hhh1234567 Posts: 20
    Mutant

I should be finishing up Abyss 100% today or tomorrow. My most sought after champ is Nimrod, but I have most other champs from tech and are awakened already. Mutant I’m hunting kitty (not a fan of her that much though) or Omaha Red (have suicides unlocked but not always on) with the rest of the mutants already awaken. Cosmic I want Angela (though my 5* has always gotten the job done) or KG. Can awaken whomever I get from any nexus.

KG better to be duped
  • Options
    Cosmic
    Had a generic waiting for him, so yep.