Relics

MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
With the relics becoming more and more involved in the game it seems like there is going to be more and more nodes "encouraging" summoners to use them so with that in mind....

Can we have an option to pick where we want the striker button to be? That is literally the only thing stopping me from using them as I constantly hit it when swiping backwards, given the size of my phone and my little dwarf hands I simply can't just adjust the way I hold the device to offset that.

On a side note, to the summoners who dont use relics ... why don't you use them? .. comment below, maybe we can get some light shed on why people are against them ... as such.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,071 ★★★★★
    I equip them and use them as such. I don’t go out of my way to upgrade them as gold is limited and would rather use on leveling champs. Majority of fights where strikers have been allowed to be used are over before the spirit meter fills and they can be used - so I find that function to be limited in usefulness.

That said, I don’t mind them and did enjoy using strikers in last month’s SQ with the hack allowing them to be available at the start of the fight.
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

I equip them and use them as such. I don’t go out of my way to upgrade them as gold is limited and would rather use on leveling champs. Majority of fights where strikers have been allowed to be used are over before the spirit meter fills and they can be used - so I find that function to be limited in usefulness.

That said, I don’t mind them and did enjoy using strikers in last month’s SQ with the hack allowing them to be available at the start of the fight.

I actively avoid using them, though I did equip some to my top champs last month so that the hacks %s was a bit better but I didn't use them ... other than when I accidently hit the striker button when dashing backwards 😒.

If the button was on the otherside of the special button then that would be ideal and I'd equip all my relics ... probably still wouldn't use them though but at least I wouldn't be at a disadvantage for not having them where relics nodes appear
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,071 ★★★★★
    Mackey said:

I actively avoid using them, though I did equip some to my top champs last month so that the hacks %s was a bit better but I didn't use them ... other than when I accidently hit the striker button when dashing backwards 😒.

If the button was on the otherside of the special button then that would be ideal and I'd equip all my relics ... probably still wouldn't use them though but at least I wouldn't be at a disadvantage for not having them where relics nodes appear
    I’m the same, had a few accidental swipes of the striker button
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 5,021 ★★★★★
    I use them all the time. They are there just to extend combos, which have saved me a lot of times.

But don't like the placement of spirit gauge, wish I can move it to the top.
    The ease of access of this button is different person to person, whether it's size of the screen or the thumbs. Whichever it is, it's an inconvenience for me.