**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Why isnt there a #Herald Of Galactus tag? And will there be a #Galactus themed hashtag?

Why is there no hashtag #Herald Of Galactus or #Herald hashtag in the game?

I know we're going to be getting all the main Heralds champions in the game going forward (which I really love) and I'm so happy about that because I'm literally the biggest Galactus/Herald-themed fan out there, and i really do wait and hope every month that we get another Herald.
But every time I want to take a look at my Herald Champs or play with them in missions (team edit), or even upgrade them, I have to search my whole champions collection and I wonder why there isn't a #Herald or #Herald of Galactus hashtag in the game, so it's easier to find the champions and well, because the hashtag is one of the champions.

Here are all the official Heralds of Galactus + Galan that we currently have in the game that should have the hashtag #Herald or #Herald of Galactus
(Not Galan because he is Galactus himself, but theoretically you could do #Herald of Black Winter) :

-Galan
-Silver Surfer
-Air Walker
-Terrax
-Cosmic Ghost Rider
-(Quicksilver)
And then there are other Heralds of Galactus that are in game as normal characters (they don't really need the hashtag(#) ) for example :
-Deadpool
-She Hulk
-Human Torch
-Sabretooth
-Thor
-Iron man
(and more) ...
And since all the main heralds are supposed to come into play in the future, I think it's important to tag them accordingly. This is the same as taking the #Avengers hashtag away from Captain America or Iron Man, which doesn't make any sense at all. So Kabam, I'm really asking you guys to add a #Herald or #Herald of Galactus hashtag or something like that in the game.

Comments

• Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,766 ★★★★★
    They haven't made use of heralds other than synergies and pre-fight abilities. I can see Kabam adding the tag to specific champions to interact with nodes like they do with #TAGtical edge or something like that.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    edited April 2023
    Typhoon said:

They haven't made use of heralds other than synergies and pre-fight abilities.

What do you mean , the Heralds are all good champions
    I have all of them 6* R4 lol
    They arent just for Synergies or Pre-fight abilities...

And they dont have to tag them only for use for nodes... they should be tagged because they are something and not nothing

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,529 ★★★★★
    Nice idea.

Although I'm more surprised there isn't some kind of #Gamma tag.

Add your tag suggestions here...
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
    Not a tag suggestion, but I wish we could filter by ability.

For example, you want champions who have an armor up, you can query for armor up abilities in their kits. Or you need a power drain champ, you can filter by that.
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    Axew said:

Not a tag suggestion, but I wish we could filter by ability.

For example, you want champions who have an armor up, you can query for armor up abilities in their kits. Or you need a power drain champ, you can filter by that.

Yes thats a nice idea i had in the past too
    But for now i just want the #Herald Hashtag :/
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,766 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023

What do you mean , the Heralds are all good champions
    I have all of them 6* R4 lol
    They arent just for Synergies or Pre-fight abilities...

And they dont have to tag them only for use for nodes... they should be tagged because they are something and not nothing

I didn't say they weren't good or that they aren't just for synergies or pre-fight abilities.