Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Incursion bug or am I missing something…

I’m in zone 19 sector 9 and stuck on this captain Britain boss. For some reason when I throw a special or use my striker my immortality with Hercules gets purified.

I know there’s buffet and buffet over time. I make sure to trigger those before immortality. And I can do that just fine. Please explain what I’m missing. I’ve read her abilities 3x and it shouldn’t be doing this.

Comments

• Options
    Gambler1120Gambler1120 Posts: 27
    Also my game crashed and I lost my Odin buffs. Is that a known bug or is there anyway to get them back?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    In regards to the Odin buffs, I believe it is a known bug, but the only way to get them back is to swap in another Odin.

Regarding the nodes, a question. Are you triggering buffet and buffet over time separately? Meaning two attempts prior to immortality. Or are you just going with one attempt? If only once, that could be why because the nodes likely have an order of operation and trigger separately, kinda like that dumb SQ we had where you had to knock down the defender more than once to trigger the two knockdown nodes. Could be another thing that doesn’t work how it should work according to a general understanding of the universe, but we exist in Kabam’s universe so we always must ask ourselves what the worst way something can occur would be.
  • Options
    They trigger simultaneously. Immortality procs and works perfectly until I use my striker or throw a special. Then it magically goes away. And I can’t not use striker/special as it’s a 1million health pool with Lazarus. So I feel road blocked for nothing. And already put about 4-500 units on this run.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,295 ★★★★
    What is your Striker?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    There was a bug when strikers were originally introduced where they remove every single status effect on the champ. Suicides would go, buffs would go, even immunities would go
  • Options
    Ms Marvel.

@AverageDesi yes that’s exactly what was happening!