**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Which of those 8 Heralds you want the most as next Herald Champ ingame?

RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
edited April 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey, we still don't have every Main Herald from Galactus as playable champions in game and Kabam confirmed at some point in the past that they will be giving us every Main Herald as playable champions in the future, so right now I just wanted to know which of those Heralds You most want to be the next Herald champ in-game.

Here I show you the 8 heralds again as pictures to get a better look at the 8 heralds that are still not ingame

-The Destroyer (Armor)

-The Fallen One

-Nova (Frankie Raye)

-FireLord

-Morg

-Stardust

-Red Shift

Praeter

There are more Marvel Characters that got Heralds from Galactus but these 8 are the Main Heralds that are still not ingame .

Which of those 8 Heralds you want the most as next Herald Champ ingame? 35 votes

The Fallen One
11%
Ewell65SSS69DSauce456MarvelNoobEmomike 4 votes
FireLord
11%
captain_rogersCrcrcrcJhonny5000EdisonLaw 4 votes
The Destroyer (Armor)
48%
Diablo_HellFirekakuzuriItsClobberinTimeRenaxqqZ2f6hQCluckyChickenLadenAnimusLonley_potato123EndgodSunxhaloLiquidoozesDenic_2580PriknownLegotb27ArmageddønMidiSmuckinator 17 votes
Nova (Frankie Raye)
5%
ShadowstrikeMohino 2 votes
Morg
8%
RiasGremoryNanosamaAxew 3 votes
Red Shift
0%
Stardust
14%
cfpreludeRockyshockyInfinite_CarnageahmynutsAzenstar 5 votes
Praeter
0%

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2023
    Morg
    What the hell is going on with that post i didnt posted it on july 7th , and there were more comments and votes
    ??? What the inferno event 2023 is going on here

Edit : it seems like the post got copyed from kabam or something

I mean ok so it gets to more players :)
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,841 ★★★★
    FireLord
    Destroyer armor would be an interesting champ. Would he be cosmic or mystic?
  • Options
    Morg
    EdisonLaw said:

I think all of them would be Cosmic , cause Cosmic Power and Heralds of Galactus , Galactus = Cosmic etc
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,590 ★★★★★
    edited January 2
    Stardust
    I dont have an answer yet. I just saw your name and immediately had to click and leave a comment in acknowledgment of a cultured fellow.

Edit: My answer is Stardust
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,984 ★★★★★
    edited January 2
    The Destroyer (Armor)
    ahmynuts said:

I dont have an answer yet. I just saw your name and immediately had to click and leave a comment in acknowledgment of a cultured fellow.

Edit: My answer is Stardust

Ayo?!

Edit: oppai
  • Options
    Morg

EdisonLaw said:

I think all of them would be Cosmic , cause Cosmic Power and Heralds of Galactus , Galactus = Cosmic etc
    Oh and also Galan can only activate the Heralds Seed on Cosmic Champs
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    Nova (Frankie Raye)
    Nova would be a fun choice and you have a romance Synergy with Silver Surfer.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,841 ★★★★
    edited January 7
    FireLord

Nova would be a fun choice and you have a romance Synergy with Silver Surfer.

Cosmic Human Torch but vs Tech champs instead?