**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please own up to your shortcomings.

Good afternoon, dear @Kabam Miike or @Ad0ra_ I would really appreciate your help in bringing this issue up to the proper person(s).

Whenever the game crashes, or there is an emergency maintenance there is a lot of collateral damage that --we-- the users are left alone to deal with. Namely, if we are about to start an AQ/AW or are in the middle of a fight and we get disconnected, we lose half of our health and then we have to pay for those damages from our own pocket.
To put it in numbers, half health of a 5* rank 4 starlord is 11k health. Which we can either pay on either of the following currencies
200 units, or 530 glory.

Now, I understand that you can't go on a "compensation spree" every time after every single emergency maintenance. That isn't a sound business move, for too many reasons that I wont even bother to list here. I get that.
Plus, on top of that there is the fact that sometimes not even 1% of your player base gets substantially affected by these issues. I also get that.

But, when a person/account gets substantially affected, and that person submits solid proof in the way of video/image evidence of the expenses that these issues made him incur into. Well, I think there is no acceptable answer other than "yes sir, we will refund you for those expenses or stock with your inventory with the same quantity and level of items used. We also apologize for the inconvenience"

^^That is the kind of approach that pretty much any business that intends on keeping a PAYING CUSTOMER on spending on their product puts into effect whenever a problem like this arises.

I hope, I am not coming across as calling anyone out. But it really is frustrating that when we submit these tickets regarding these issues all we get in return is an:
"I am sorry for the difficulties you are experiencing but we wont be able to refund any of the in game currency you spent. Please file a crash report as your next step"

My in game is Outsidergua
Yesterday, I was gonna do my second fight in AW on node 17(cable) My starlord was at 20,800 health.
As I pressed on the "fight" button the game froze. Here is a screenshot of the game frozen on the "prefight" screen.
edml55pkwnth.jpg

I was never taken into the fight, and then the game gave me the "Problems connecting to network" message".
I could only watch the node with the red timer on top starting to count down as you can see in the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bs0lbfLNdI&feature=youtu.be

Then it finally counted down to zero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DguFXGqiGDg&feature=youtu.be

Of course after this the game crashed all together. Noot having fought a single second of this match I was already anxiously predicting what would happen the moment I got back in the game.
Low and behold:
z2kbwd1ka2di.jpg
^^you can see that still absolutely no damage at all done on cable because I was never in the match but my Starlord's health cut in half.
For whatever is worth, I am also the same person that reported your connectivity issues yesterday
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/33099/game-down-merged-threads/p1

At any rate, more than anything I am hoping that you guys (the moderators) are able to bring up these kind of issues to the proper person(s). And perhaps make the effort to improve that part of your customer service experience.

Sincerely,
In game name: Outsidergua
Case#: 0451982
a very unsatisfied paying customer.