**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else has massive issues in BGs?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
Seems like today I tried doing a bit of BGs and was getting black screens, timer stuck at 0 seconds, Timer counting to match start but never starting the match, disconnects and losses for nothing literally every single match!

I usually have problems with BGs but at least I can play a little. Was able to get to D1 after all but today impossible to play!
Is it just me?

I do have an old phone Galsxy S8 but no way the issues went from 20 to 20000 in 1 day right?

Comments

• Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Yup, noticeably worse this month. Never had the black screen happen before, but it happened twice yesterday. The screen also freezes quite frequently so I don’t get to choose my attacker/defender
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yes and it's so frustrating. I love bgs but to lose cause of bugs the same bugs that have been around since almost the start of bgs is insanely frustrating. Kabam has done nothing to correct this
  • Options
    Sha1emadeSha1emade Posts: 22

Yeah. Just lost 5 in a row. All due to in game issues. Unplayable right now.
  • Options
    Mcca89Mcca89 Posts: 70
    Iv just had this happen to me to finally get into plat and no absolutely kabammed again want u to play yet screw u over every time its beyond a joke
  • Options
    Restarted my match 15 seconds yet times remained the whole time
  • Options

• Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    The other day it got stuck on opponent selecting champions x2. It seemed to take for ever. Once resolved, the AI had selected two of my champions, both in my deck to make up the numbers. Needless to say I lost.
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Thecurler said:

It’s been a steaming pile of trash since update.
    Glitch after glitch after glitch.
    It’s beyond ridiculous how bad things are in game right now.
    Input issues and lag plaguing combat, crazy weird ai creating more frustration and then the absolute shambles that is battlegrounds.
    Lag and ai choosing deck. Lag and you have to force quit game to find the ai has chosen your champ and you join the fight halfway through.

As per usual there is zero accountability. This post is about as calm as I can be right now.
    I’d love to state what I really think, but unfortunately forum moderation is about the only area related to this game they are on top of things.

Yeah I know what you mean and trust me we both think the same way. I also would like to express what I really think but then this would get shut down in an instant. I wish they would divert half the resources they have for modding forums to fixing the game and the game would be 900 times better!

Funny thing I know it's not just me because I had to restart and when I logged back in both me and my opponent started like nothing happened even though it was more than 2 minutes past.
    Also, I had lost plenty of winning matches and won a few losing matches if you you know what I mean. That's how I know it's not on my side.
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Strategic said:

Thecurler said:

It’s been a steaming pile of trash since update.
    Glitch after glitch after glitch.
    It’s beyond ridiculous how bad things are in game right now.
    Input issues and lag plaguing combat, crazy weird ai creating more frustration and then the absolute shambles that is battlegrounds.
    Lag and ai choosing deck. Lag and you have to force quit game to find the ai has chosen your champ and you join the fight halfway through.

As per usual there is zero accountability. This post is about as calm as I can be right now.
    I’d love to state what I really think, but unfortunately forum moderation is about the only area related to this game they are on top of things.

Yeah I know what you mean and trust me we both think the same way. I also would like to express what I really think but then this would get shut down in an instant. I wish they would divert half the resources they have for modding forums to fixing the game and the game would be 900 times better!

Funny thing I know it's not just me because I had to restart and when I logged back in both me and my opponent started like nothing happened even though it was more than 2 minutes past.
    Also, I had lost plenty of winning matches and won a few losing matches if you you know what I mean. That's how I know it's not on my side.
    Just to reinforce your point about that. This was from yesterday, game lagged out and this is what happened.
    Game picked rhulk for me to fight weapon x, my opponent maybe got it even worse.
    Ai chose dm to fight dm. Zero chance my opponent made that decision.

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Yep nothing's changed today.

• Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    In regards to modders or bugs? I stopped playing BG this season for these 2 reasons.