**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should we buy offers?

EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Just paid 10 bucks for the punisher deal. And I got five two stars.

Should we buy offers? 61 votes

Should you buy offers?
11% 7 votes
Should you just grind arenas?
37% 23 votes
Or is there another answer?
50% 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I buy offers here and there. Last one have me 4* Blade
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I bought it and duped my 4* p99 and got 4 max sig 2* crystals. Not bad for $10
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I bought it, I got 4 2* and a 3* war machine.
    I only bought it for the 4* shards and energy refill to get my champs out of master and into AQ.
  • Options
    Vinh225Vinh225 Posts: 164
    These deals aren't worth it. Especially if you're paying £9.99 for some 2* crystals, a crappy energy refill and an eighth of a 4* because Kabam can't be arsed to give us a whole one. Come on Kabam get your act together! But it's also down to the community; if people fight that temptation of buying into their so-called 'deals', then they might just get the message that we don't want them.
  • Options
    ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    I brought the thor one n got 2* only.
    My friend brought it n got 4* pycloke

The punisher one he got a 4* carnage
    I haven’t opened my 5 yet but I’m sure it be only 2*.

That said it’s really a chance some have the luck n others don’t.

I never have great luck on featured crystals so far I’ve only got a 4* wolvie but he wasn’t the featured champ.
    I could even say how many feature crystal my percentage would be near 0.01 or less.

That said nothing wrong in buying if you have the spare cash.
  • Options
    Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    Save for cyber Monday, no other offers are worth your money.
  • Options
    TimETimE Posts: 26
    I got 2 3*s and 3 2*'s. Probably not worth 10 bucks, but if I had duped my 4* Punisher it would have been.
  • Options
    That's entirely up to the individual. If you have the money to spare I don't see a problem with it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    That's entirely up to the individual. If you have the money to spare I don't see a problem with it.

Agree with this. If people spend, it's entirely up to them. I have no issues with it. For me, it all depends on the Offer, what I need, and how much I'm willing to spend.
  • Options
    Damn on second crystal I gotta 4* pun so mines is duped now.

See if you’re lucky then getting a deal is worth it.
  • Options
    Depends on the offer and whether I feel the chance is worthwhile.

I bought the Blade and Thor offers because they were both new champs who weren’t available elsewhere. I didn’t buy the Punisher one since I already had him and even if I didn’t, he’s not worth gambling real money for.
  • Options
    Punished without a dupe is great since his update plus against pple with double edge he can start stacking bleed, his spec1 does good damage n his spec2 is difficult for ai to avoid so very worthy champ.

Maybe one of few champs who is decent even without adupe.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Why buy a cat offer if you have sub-par material to rank up? Moreover, why buy an offer dependent on Kabam’s version of pseudo-RNG? Why buy an awakening gem deal whose demand is driven by the game team’s decisions to flood the crystal pools with useless champs?

Like many, I would love to add some additional T2a to my collection. But they are simply an inventory trophy if you don’t have a strong 5* champ to rank (unless you don’t care about burning the game’s rarest resource on any old 5*). I’d also love to pick up a 5* AG to finally awaken one of the two strong 5* I’ve had since the inception of 5*’s. But I would love more to not have to wade through the morass of terrible champs stinking up the 5* crystal. Honestly, I shouldn’t have to pay real $$ for progression that should be forthcoming from playing the game for nearly 3 years.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Mas_putoMas_puto Posts: 32
    No why would you spend money and a mobile game that can eventually be shut down. Take for instance Marvel Avengers Alliance. Use your brain. This is a game you gain nothing in life than to be labeled an idiot for spending an insane amount of cash. Go to a family member and tell them how much you have spent on a game and see what they tell you. After 12.0 I stopped spending. Because I realized it was stupid to waste my money on nothing.