**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I love this new stressful feeling when I have to use a revive <3

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 173 ★★
edited April 2023 in General Discussion
Should I quit the quest and re-start? Should I use this revive with the risk of not making it through?

Thank you Kabam for the nerf and for replacing it with a sad daily revive for the cost of almost a full energy :love: I think the game wasn't stressful enough already with all these bugs :grin:

Keep going that way and surprising us with all these pro-player move :grin:

Edit: And so looking forward to finish my carina Vol.3 in maybe 5 or 6 months when I will have grind enough B)

Comments

• JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 173 ★★
    Pikolu said:

Welcome to the intended MCOC experience. I remember back in my day, I would save units for hard content so I can get the good rewards. I remember exploring the champion boss rush in 2k units because it with 6.1 rewards gave me my first r5 5*. It was well worth the investment and I felt more accomplished doing that than farming revives to beat Carina Vol 3 challenges in a week.

I went through this too! I agree that it was an amazing feeling to use "only" 700 units for the grandmaster for exemple!

But I also know that for a lot of players at the time, they didn't even want to bother trying to pass the Champion because it generated too much frustration, and they naturally got tired of the game. I'm sure you recall many alliance mate of yours stuck there at the time. That's what Kabam wanted to try to change by nerfing these contents and giving us more fun ones.

So now they are back to the first formula, contents impossible to do without revive, forcing us to use units. It is maybe indeed the intended MCOC experience as you say, but let's see how far they go with it, as it was pleasing only the elite players.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Sssh, nothing has changed, it just now requires extra steps and takes longer. You still can grind mindlessly, it just and only takws longer