**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What special is dexable but you just can’t dodge

13»

Comments

• Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★

Bishops s2 gets me almost every single time. I can dex some of the most complex specials but for some reason i can't for the life of me get down bishops s2

Similar situation with Mr Sinisters SP2
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 351 ★★★
    Iron Patriot SP1!!! It's a little lagged compared to the Iron Man's sp1s, so it's slightly different.
  • Options
    Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
    Emma Frost sp1&2
  • Options
    Musha27Musha27 Posts: 120
    Sometimes Magneto's SP1, it's really slow but the last hit catches me
  • Options
    Musha27Musha27 Posts: 120
    LeoZed said:

Lol... great... it feels that the spell comes sometimes fast and sometimes slow...
    Like Magneto😂
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 868 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    Heimdall’s special 2, always try to avoid that one!

And groot’s sp2, luckily that one doesn’t do damage
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Add Bahamet sp1 to this list
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★
    For me it's Cyclops sp1, easy to dex I know but I cam never get the timing right. Always get dex pop up twice but get hit at the end 🤦‍♂️😂
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    on the books. I think heimdalls sp2 should be dexable but still i couldnt figure it out tbh. it might be just me who can't or who knows??
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,628 ★★★★★

on the books. I think heimdalls sp2 should be dexable but still i couldnt figure it out tbh. it might be just me who can't or who knows??

It can't be. Learned that a few years ago -- not sure why because his text only says "unblockable".
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,045 ★★★★
    There's definitely sth off about Green Goblin's sp2, I've only ever managed to dex it a few times. Probably has sth to do with the timing but I can never pull it off consistently...

Quake's sp1 and Mags sp2 are pretty annoying too. The dex required always depends on where u are. If I'm right next to them when they throw it, I can easily just dex it. But if I'm a bit further away, I'll have to match the timing which I can't. Always end up blocking them and taking unnecessary dmg (and if they're unblockable, I'll just take it to the face lol).
  • Options
    Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★

NF SP1
    For the life of me, I can't dex anyone's SP3.

skill issue im afraid
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★

It can't be. Learned that a few years ago -- not sure why because his text only says "unblockable".

This will be why, you literally cannot dex it.