**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Yet another AG candidates presentation (Mystic this time)

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,764 ★★★★★
Seeing all the threads about 6* AG choices, I decided to hop on the train too with presenting mine:

Now, I am not necessarily asking for advice, but I would love to hear your opinions regardless. I personally love seeing all the posts and thinking "Hm, what would I do if I were in this hypothetical situation", so if you do the same, this is the place.

Now the options are:
Spidey Supreme - love the guy, his playstyle is a lot like Herc (MLL-dash back-dash in), just a super fun champ who goes well with my Spidey 2099. Top option

Voodoo - old champ with great value, still a beast and arguably gets the most from awakening

Jugger - unique choice, bcs he is kinda weird mystic tbh, but his sig helps a bit too

Rest - idk, Claire is nice, but having Doom and Wiccan covers the most pains I face, and since I don't run suicides, she isn't the top choice. DM isn't a champ I like and SorSup I have 5*r5 high sig.

So yea, I hope it was a fun couple seconds you spent deciding this, if you feel like you wanna share your opinion, go ahead, I am eager to read them all! And if not, also fine, have a nice day regardless

Comments

• Options
    BlackOrange1BlackOrange1 Posts: 19
    edited April 2023
    Dr Strange :wink:

Jokes aside. I would go Spidey! Not sure if Jug's needs it and never got around playing with Voodoo! Have a great day as well :smile:
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,764 ★★★★★

Dr Strange :wink:

Jokes aside. I would go Spidey! Not sure if Jug's needs it and never got around playing with Voodoo! Have a great day as well :smile:

Lol, def not Strange. Jugs needs it for nullify - at around sig 40 he has 25% chance to nullify a buff on hit w 10 unstoppables, so every combo = buff nullified. With that said, I think I got nullify champs covered
  • Options
    #saveforabsman
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Doctor Voodoo is my next r4. I enjoy him and his easy play style. Though I do run 5/5 MD which makes him over shoot his sp2 and sp1 often. Plus, he's your mystic that actually needs it.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,848 ★★★★★
    spidey