**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What if your favorite boss?

Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
With the release of 8.2 came Bahamet, the next in a long line of act bosses dating back to 6.4 in the grandmaster. Frankly, these bosses are some of the most fun I have had in this game so I wanted to ask, what is all of your favorite bosses?

What if your favorite boss? 51 votes

Grandmaster
23%
TerraMhd20034JhonST33OGAvengercaptain_rogersTheSaithLeoZedSpideyFunkoThanks_D19AxewNisNJK_47 12 votes
Gwenmaster
3%
WinterFieldsMrSakuragi 2 votes
Kang (7.3)
5%
Giantwalrus56Salve_maker05willrun4adonut 3 votes
Superior Kang (7.4)
27%
Heisenberg07World EaterCat_MurdockTotal_Domin01spiderbites0196_Sham_HavanaknightPowerofpain1001RenaxqqReal_Madrid_76_2magnus_xixCyrillFromTulaNoFroBuana 14 votes
BW Scytalis
23%
mostlyharmlessnCaptain_007_Webby72Carracho01GamerKniteLpooAzenstarFrostGiantLordBluCitizenVijay_33ManbatnXFREEDOMX 12 votes
Hulk Bahamet
13%
MasterSmokeBrokenH3t3rTheParasiteThePredator100113579rebel_Neil_is_awsome 7 votes
Other (IE: Nameless Thanos)
1%
Licky 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Grandmaster
    For me I think the grandmaster is still my favorite. Probably because he was the first boss of this style but there is still nothing like the feeling of throwing that last sp3 after outlasting his final stand
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    BW Scytalis
    Scythalis has to be my favorite. You can't beat the satisfaction of dealing massive damage while she's in her own trap.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,923 ★★★★★
    Grandmaster
    While other bosses like superior kang or scytalis test a specific skills (like intercept,dex and parry for superior kang),grandmaster test every major skill the summoner has. There is even a phase where you have to whiff an attack(throw a light attack in air, without hitting him or his block),He also tests your reverse control skills, basically he is the best boss. He is neither too hard bor too easy but really very fun
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Grandmaster
    might be the most fun i’ve ever had being bad at the game
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 ★★
    Hulk Bahamet
    Was so fun filled, enjoyed to the core
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 652 ★★★
    Hulk Bahamet
    Whoever designed the Bahamet fight deserves some credit. It’s such a fun fight. Took me a couple revives because I didn’t understand the fight at first. The fight loop is smooth, very fair, and just enjoyable. I’m actually looking forward to exploring 8.2.6 and fighting him with the new nodes. Which I can’t really say for any of the other bosses
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Superior Kang (7.4)
    I think superior Kang boss is pretty underrated. It's really good for those who loves melting the oppeonts rather than hit damage. My torch and Ultron were ridiculous for this fight. Grandmaster is good unless u have the counter for this fight, like doom or juggs, but superior kang doesn't require specific counters, only patience and skill
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 150
    None.
    Wish they would just give us those rewards without making us fight any boss or paths.