**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

8.2.6 zero to hero is so hard idk how to complete it

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
8.2.6 zero to hero path is fking so hard. Without mystic champs i wanna complete it, and i wanna rampup my aegon for bahamet but the fights are ridiculous. Any team tips?

Comments

• Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Kingpin is good for that boss fight and aegon if u have even as a 5star will work very well just see video's about boss to understand him
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 336 ★★
    Sairam44 said:

Kingpin is good for that boss fight and aegon if u have even as a 5star will work very well just see video's about boss to understand him

he is talking about a specific path to the boss man
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Sairam44 said:

I have already completed the quest once, i just am in search of some tips for the KG and herc path without mystics if possible
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Why without mystics? They are made for the path and get 40% boost. I used bwcv for most fights and doom can cheese knull if you time it right. Than u can have shangchi and kingpin for boss.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Yup, mystics with some form of buff removal for the whole lane; diablo, bwcv, wiccan, mojo, hood, tigra, doom.

If you're using kingpin for the boss, hood and diablo can probably do the whole lane if you have them at R3+ and have good synergies for kingpin.

Knull will be annoying as he has a tricky sp1
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Use your doom
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    I have diablo at r3
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    Don't forget to use his pre fight :-) if you have access to suicides, you could turn them on for the lane, to make it easier for him.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,916 ★★★★★
    The path is pretty annoying. I used r3 Longshot mostly.