Battlegrounds

TendersquadTendersquad Member Posts: 198
In BG I beat my opponent with AA in roughly 30 seconds, it took me directly to what seemed like match won(opponent forfeited I thought) but instead started me over on same match where I had to win again but the timer was running the whole time....of course I lost

Comments

• Opaldopal_1Opaldopal_1 Member Posts: 3
    The number of BG matches I have lost so far this season due to the game freezing and/or crashing is ridiculous!
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    Sadly, I don't think this issue is going to be fixed anytime soon. If the game pauses the BG timer when you disconnected, the opponent will have too wait even longer for you to finish the fight. And this can easily be exploited by players, who want to troll the opponent and disconnect on purpose, making them wait longer.
  • SpitatchuSpitatchu Member Posts: 5
    Just played 2 battlegrounds back to back. Didn't fight the 2 round of the first or 3rd round of the last because the game wouldn't load. These issues with the battlegrounds are ridiculous at this point. I'm taking cue from Prof Hoff....I'm not spending ANOTHER cent on this game. That's my word. Sick of it.
  • Yehia007Yehia007 Member Posts: 13
    Since the BG previous season and I'm not receive every 2 days 4 objectives only 2 objective and I don't know what's wrong!??

• Yehia007Yehia007 Member Posts: 13
    Same issue back?? 😡

• Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,672 ★★★★
    Yehia007 said:

Since the BG previous season and I'm not receive every 2 days 4 objectives only 2 objective and I don't know what's wrong!??

Are you in Gold 3 tier or above. If you are in bronze you only get 2 objectives, Silver gets 3 and Gold you get 4 objectives. That's is what I notice on my account.