Options

Bahamet Health Sponge Trap Bugged

Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 652 ★★★★
Node says he will not gain health above his current phase, but I he is. I had him below 10% health into phase 4, but he gained health back into phase 3.

Comments

• Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 58
    Same. I contacted support. They said come to the forums.
  • Options

Sounds right
  • Options

The same thing happened to me with scorp but he was still in the phase 4 damage reduction. I couldn't kill him so I quit out.

I had to quit out of the fight and revive a different champ too.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,589 ★★★★★

Sounds right
    And the forums will likely tell.them to report it 🤣
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,787 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I noticed that too. I was back up at 20% at one point despite being in the last phase.

That whole node was an... experience. It cleared my entire stash of revives. Probably used more items on the last 10% there than on any of my other five attempts at him.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

Yeah, I noticed that too. I was back up at 20% at one point despite being in the last phase.

That whole node was an... experience. It cleared my entire stash of revives. Probably used more items on the last 10% there than on any of my other five attempts at him.

Minus my first attempt (where I didn’t bring KP) probably the same. Tried Void but the damage wasn’t there. Just decided to say “Screw it” and let him heal while KP whaled on him.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,920 ★★★★★
    I solod that fight with Void.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,787 ★★★★★
    It was only after I beat that path and mentioned it on Line that someone there suggested simply turning WP off for that fight. I felt so stupid not thinking of that myself.
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

It was only after I beat that path and mentioned it on Line that someone there suggested simply turning WP off for that fight. I felt so stupid not thinking of that myself.

I thought about it, but the node is bugged either way. I didn’t mind the interaction because the damage that can be done mitigated it. It was him healing beyond what he was supposed to that screwed me lol

I solod that fight with Void.

How’d you manage? I wasn’t doing near enough damage. I also don’t have suicides.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,920 ★★★★★
    You def don't use Recoils with Void.

With willpower, staying alive is very easy if you slow-play the fight. Just follow the prompts of each Phase and he'll go down. Plus the constant degen and reverse healing help.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Is it just the health or do the phases return too?
  • Options

Is it just the health or do the phases return too?

The phases return too
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 249 ★★
    Yeah this one sucked, took me so many revives because he just heals beyond his current phase.
    Hope they acknowledge it as a bug and reimburse revives if it actually is.
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 58
    Would be cool if this could be acknowledged as a bug. Still not on the board.
  • Options
    Not a mod to be found.