**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Whoom should I awaken ?

I have cap iw 5* sig 200, so, cap is not necessary at this moment, I am leaning towards spot and overseer, who will be most beneficial?

Comments

• Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

I have cap iw 5* sig 200, so, cap is not necessary at this moment, I am leaning towards spot and overseer, who will be most beneficial?

Can you take Spot to high sig? If yes go with Spot.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    It depends a little. First of all, both Spot and Overseer are in the featured crystal so that might be a way to awaken them without having to use a gem on them. Second, Overseer will be in the initial 7* pool, so if you have the shards to open a few of those crystals, I would recommend waiting to awaken the 6* until you've opened them.

But assuming you don't awaken them naturally or get a 7* version of Overseer? It's hard to say. In a way, both abilities are pretty similar. In both champions' cases, you deal more damage when punishing an opponent's special or heavy attacks. The second part of both abilities grant the champions even more damage as well. In Overseer's case, he deals a burst of damage when the opponent's abilities fail; Spot deals extra damage after a Portal Block.

I honestly don't know which one is the better one. I would probably just play around with them and see who you are using the most, then awaken that champion.
  • Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    spot