**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron or vision AOU to r5

Hey just a question, who’s better for rank 5, ultron or vision AOU? Both duped.

Comments

• caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
    edited November 2017
    I had a very similar dilemma, so to speak from experience, I'd go with Ultron. They are both double immune but Ultron has regen and can get life steal from energy damage. However, if you are more concerned with having a power lock champ, go with Vision, either way you can't really go wrong.
  • Thanks, I’m torn between power steal/ lock or regen. Also ultron I feel may be better for war defense
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Ultron, especially if you have a 4* magik but even if you don’t I would go with ultron
  • Right on, thanks folks. It was a difficult delema
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    You can get Ultron in a 5* but so far Vision is not availabile in a 5*. Not sure if that matters.
  • I thought about that too but with the 5* pool expanding it may be awhile till I pull an ultron
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Vision with power steal/drain plus heal block. He was my first r5 no regrets at all. Good champ in aq and aw plus he’s good for questing. He does not hit that hard so long fights.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I like vision better but I've never loved Ultron and have a max sig 5/50. But lots of people like Ultron. Not sure there is a clear answer. Who do you fight better with?
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I've got both r5 and duped. Start with Ultron and later on down the road do Vision. You can't go wrong either way though.
  • Sweet, thanks for the advice. I’m going to sit on it for a bit and see what happens in the coming December month. Fingers crossed for an awesome calendar month!
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    If you already have a few other high ranking REGEN + IMMUNITY champs, then go for Vision

If you already have a few other high ranking POWER CONTROL + IMMUNITY champs, then go for Vision

If the above is already not a concern, now that you have luxury to choose, assuming I'm in your shoes personally I would go for Ultron first, of course this is assuming we don't have Starky to begin with hahaha

Otherwise, I would certain go with Starky before Ultron or Vision. Personally I won't save it up for Starlord for now bcos my skill is not good enough to maintain long combo streak.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Vision is better choice if u know how to use him and have the proper masteries. Max parry stupify and petrify and just keep partying and hit only 3 times. U will build power faster and they won’t ever be able to get off a special and keep them trapped in the corner. He’s much better imo for the heal block paths than ultron