**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Units on Masteries or EOP acceptance

DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
I currently have about 5k units and I only have the first tier of suicides unlocked. I use herc, have awakened omega red, but idk if I should spend the units to unlock suicides. It's nice having a huge safety net that ensures I can get through any content in game. Idk if I should do my best to clear eop, explore act seven and 8.2 or unlock a lot of the powerful masteries I don't have access to.

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I'd say doing an initial run of everything is the best use of units. However, if you ALWAYS run the first of suicides, then I'd suggest unlocking the rest of it first.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 714 ★★★★
    How much arena/war do you do? If you are an arena grinder, suicides lessen the insanity arena causes, but they are horrible for war. Also, since the worse part of using suicides is recoil, I generally find it best to be all in or not at all
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Honestly suicides aren’t worth it at this stage. I used to run them full time and while the increased damage was nice, it limited my overall champ usage. Clearing content is probably a better use tbh.

im thinking that too. Ive had the same set up for many years and havent had to change. I think I shoudl just do the content.