**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

permanently block emotes in BG???

I would like for an option to permanently turn off the emotes in BGs. I don't like seeing them and don't really like having to remember to click the turn-off button every matchup. Please Kabam, make it an option you can turn off in the settings!!!

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,542 ★★★★★
    They already said they wouldnt
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 620 ★★★
    What happened to those emojis we could buy?!?

I wanted IM that makes math calculations, for when I meet cheaters…
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 485 ★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

I have it!! Best emoji out there
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,290 ★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

I just want another chance at the cap salute emote. I was cav when it was available in gc so I missed it, I instead have the cap pointing emote as a Walmart version of it lol. It wouldn’t be a big deal if there was just another way of saying GG but there isn’t.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,390 ★★★★★
    Teleus said:

Oh they did? That sucks. I don’t mind the occasional emote but the *** spamming is just annoying - oh well, will continue to ingame report those people for spamming (I am aware that in game reporting likely has no effect).

it has an effect if spamming emotes is against ToS. You shouldn't ever not report something because you think it doesn't have any repercussions. Obviously don't abuse the report button but if you feel it's worth reporting, do it.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 372 ★★
    That emote is just to have some fun and a way to express. And sometimes to tease the opponent after wining the match up😂😂...I really enjoy this emote option.. actually I would suggest to kabam remove the option to mute the emote..

Disclaimer - my comment is not for them who play this game seriously and can't handle some laughing Loki after losing the game.

This Idea never came to my mind even after getting my a** kicked by opponent multiple time and they always use that laughing Loki emote.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 421 ★★
    What's the point of loki laughing if you're not sure the opponent sees it?😆
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 372 ★★

What's the point of loki laughing if you're not sure the opponent sees it?😆

Good point.. but who cares😁. If Opponent loses the match that is enough. They would feel laughing Loki even they mute the emotes.
  • Options
    TeleusTeleus Posts: 116

Teleus said:

Oh they did? That sucks. I don’t mind the occasional emote but the *** spamming is just annoying - oh well, will continue to ingame report those people for spamming (I am aware that in game reporting likely has no effect).

it has an effect if spamming emotes is against ToS. You shouldn't ever not report something because you think it doesn't have any repercussions. Obviously don't abuse the report button but if you feel it's worth reporting, do it.
    And that is why I report spamming - I believe it violates TOS provision 8.1.6 Disrupt/Harass. The parenthetical comment was somewhat sarcastic.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,580 ★★★

My Loki makes rivals close faster the match 🤣
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I have to resort to Loki laugh emote when a low tier deck (6r3 max champs) doesn't quit right away after seeing my 7r2 Meastro and dust and other r5 champs.

Like bro, don't struggle and waste time, so Loki indeed makes them quit. 😃
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,810 ★★★★★
    Teleus said:

Just close your eyes