**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ACT 5.3

IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I havent even played it yet and wondering how to 100% i dont have good roster when comes to 5* seeing as 5* hood is my 15th unduped 5* on my roster.

What champs are good to use with 4* i know they take alot of block damage which i think isnt right at all...if this chapter is suppose to be fun and whatever else they called it how come block damage is high then???

Anyways any tips?? i wanna try and get the awaken gem and hope i pull a mystic or tech for SL or Magik

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You don’t need 5* just the right 4* at 5/50
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited November 2017
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You don’t need 5* just the right 4* at 5/50

I have unduped AA.Duped Iceman.Hyperion.Quake.Mordo.Voodoo.GR.Hulk and Rogue all 5.50
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    That will cost you some units with those champs. Really just depends on skill
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I used 500 units to do 100% on 5.3 using 5/50 GR, Hyperion, Quake, GP (or elektra if I needed ability reducing) and wolverine (swapped for rogue if cornered was on the path)
    No way around without dropping units huh lol
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I did it 100% with mostly 4/40 4* since with the damage reduction unless you have a good roster of rank4 5*s, 4/40s in the right class chapter do more damage than 5/50s with the damage reduction. I didn't spend any units but did have a decent amount of free crystals and items saved up.
    Sungj wrote: »
    I did it 100% with mostly 4/40 4* since with the damage reduction unless you have a good roster of rank4 5*s, 4/40s in the right class chapter do more damage than 5/50s with the damage reduction. I didn't spend any units but did have a decent amount of free crystals and items saved up.

Sadly with all my 15 unduped 5* none are worthy r4, we can thank you know who for my **** 5* roster.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @IanMoone I didn't use any units to finish it though I do have 4/55s. Each section has some easy paths though and the difficulty doesn't escalate. You can always do what you can and then take some time to restock potions and avoid using units that way.