Battle grounds. ONCE AGAIN

ChimachiChimachi Member Posts: 20
For the past 2 days some of my games will almost freeze and not allow me to pick attackers and defenders. Worst part is, on top of it all, it won’t load me into my match! Then I have to restart and it gives me the round loss. And if it happens more than once a game I’ve lost! Happened on multiple rank ups and I’m not one to complain about bugs and issues but this is literally unplayable. Please let me know if anyone else is having this issue and if I will get a refund on my elders marks?

Comments

• Albion1234Albion1234 Member Posts: 1
    Bro fr this season I've experienced more connection issues then the past 6 seasons COMBINED. so many tokens lost.
  • Prince_vingador1Prince_vingador1 Member Posts: 54
    Thats happening to me also
    Game freezes and doesnt alow me to pick my defender
    Other times picks my defender as soon i login
    Other times i win macth but the macth restarts
    Some times says error and logs me out

I mean its really crazy and infuriating bg atm
    So the player with less bugs wins.
    Looks like
  • RaganatorRaganator Member Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    Costing me a lot of elders marks. Just finished a fight in 30 seconds i clearly would have won...but i get connection issues and lose. Just keeps happening.
  • Alexisbrooke25Alexisbrooke25 Member Posts: 1
    Happened twice that I froze during banning. I would choose one champ then go to scroll and it wasn't letting me select the rest. Screen froze completely. Also have had three opponents who must be having issues too because of the way they timed out then disconnected.