**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Road to the Labyrinth team for safeguard?

Hi.

Who would you take in as your 5 champs for rtl?
I have : Iceman, voodoo, gwenpool wolverine, arch Angel. Aby you'd change? I have a blade but not sure if he'd be a better option for someone else??

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    That's a pretty good team right there, AA will destroy it i'd assume
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    If you're in 4.2 of the road, you'll need a poison immune hero since Abomination is the first node. i think your team would do well; damage over time heroes work around safeguard and a regen hero or two is always helpful as well.
  • Options
    AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    MikeHock wrote: »
    If you're in 4.2 of the road, you'll need a poison immune hero since Abomination is the first node. i think your team would do well; damage over time heroes work around safeguard and a regen hero or two is always helpful as well.

I'm at 4.5 so have the immune Rhino to deal with first
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    AceDeMoN wrote: »

Use wolvie or blade, bait heavies/specials, keep him in the corner and regen. Takes forever
  • Options
    danielmath wrote: »

Use wolvie or blade, bait heavies/specials, keep him in the corner and regen. Takes forever

I went for Wolfie and Archangel took care of the rest, all except ultron. He was a pain but getting Nightcrawler down in one was very satisfying :smile:
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »

I went for Wolfie and Archangel took care of the rest, all except ultron. He was a pain but getting Nightcrawler down in one was very satisfying :smile:

Nice! You're in the home stretch. Good luck vs 4.6; I'm sure you'll take it down.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Yeah. 4.6 was easier than 4.4 and 4.5
    Take your victory lap and enjoy the loot
  • Options
    All clear, your right 4.6 was easier than 4.5.. Now on to the Labyrinth :smile: