On what to spend bubble baubles? Paragon question

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
Game context: I have 1 r5, 12 r4 and 34 r3. All content 100% except 8.2 (working on it), 3 abyss paths and 2 challenges from carina vol2.

Arguments for each bundle:
  • With 75% T6CC I would still be at least one whole T6CC away from a 2nd r5 even after 8.2 exploration. But it's better than not working towards another r5 + some 6 star shards are nice
  • sig stones are always welcome, so many to sig200 these days (spot, abs man, ghost just to name a few) + more shards than previous bundle are nice
  • r4 mats are r4 mats, if I get this it's an extra r4 basically

On what to spend bubble baubles? Paragon question 31 votes

75% T6CC + 15.000 6* shards
38%
pikaLiquidkoldGrizzly_18kubricknolanMilan1405Deamon1337darkMeliodasCyrillFromTulawillrun4adonutLickyElite13Lil_DraKula 12 votes
100 generic 6* sig stones + 40.000 6* shards
25%
JinxesaxeFloorKillerEwell65SSS69XyakirXNgoalong711AgenteMagnusAnsh_AKLZ 8 votes
2,5 t3a + 2,5 t6b
35%
Crys23Eb0ny-O-M4wCaptain_007_phillgreenJazz_MessengerBluestoneNetbreakerReignkingTWZhaCertiNeil_is_awsome 11 votes

Comments

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★
    1500 7* shards + 2 6 star nexus could also be good. But I'm only really missing nimrod as a 6 star so idk about the value of the nexuses.

Like this if you want to vote for this option
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    75% T6CC + 15.000 6* shards
    Depends how far along you are. For someone like me who is pretty far into endgame, new r4s aren't that important to me, neither are more 6 star shards since I have all the desirable non-recently released champs anyway. More rank 5 materials however are always welcome as they can make a big difference in war and bgs.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    2,5 t3a + 2,5 t6b
    I would look at long it takes you to earn the offer rewards from your regular gameplay and decide from there.

Don't do what I did and blow it on a bunch of cavs because I don't buy them at all normally and I wanted to experience the thrill of opening a bunch of useless champs.

Normally that would be a stupid decision but I'd been in the pub all day and stupid decisions are my default mode after that.
    Milan1405 said:

Depends how far along you are. For someone like me who is pretty far into endgame, new r4s aren't that important to me, neither are more 6 star shards since I have all the desirable non-recently released champs anyway. More rank 5 materials however are always welcome as they can make a big difference in war and bgs.

That's why I added the game context above the poll. With all content done I focus on aw and bgs. 6 star shards are for the new featured and I'm still hunting nimrod (last desirable champ for me). R4s aren't that important anymore since I have 12 already but they still make a huge difference in bgs, where 12 isn't a lot if you get into big boy territory. But more r5 mats give the same competetive edge, even though it will take longer to see the final result (a new r5).
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 808 ★★★★
    2,5 t3a + 2,5 t6b
    If you play BGs, you need more R4s. At least double what you have now.
    Crys23 said:

If you play BGs, you need more R4s. At least double what you have now.

I get the argument but when the time comes I have double the r4's then everyone else who also plays competetively is also going to gain more r4's / r5's. I don't feel like I can catch up to them so why bother, I play bgs to get into uru1-gamma3 and im happy. I mean higher would be great but I don't feel my roster can hold up comparatively (+ my skills)
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    2,5 t3a + 2,5 t6b
    I don't really "need" r5s at this time, they'll become cheaper later, and I only have 7 r4s right now.