**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Happy May, Summoners! Welcome to 'Escape From Titan'

12346»

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    OMG, (unless Kabam has been merging them over into this thread).
    The answers for the last several people today saying the exact same issue, the solution has been literally in the replies right beforehand already on this same page.

Submit a Support Ticket, showing your screenshots, and Support will take care of it for you.
    https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

(you didn’t have the higher Objectives available to you until after you had already completed the quests, and then later advanced to have that higher Progression Title) thus Kabam would need to individually update it for people.
  • ZetsuZetsu Posts: 2
    Got to cavalier in middle of the event now i cant do the objectives
  • TheRock0786TheRock0786 Posts: 8
    I full explore escape from Titan all levels but level 4 missing one week point what I DO please help KABAM I need my point from REWORD so please help
  • TheRock0786TheRock0786 Posts: 8
    PLEASE HELP KABAM I PLAY THIS GAME VERY LONG TIME I INWEST MONEY IN THIS GAME SO PLEASE MY ESCAPE FROM TITAN LEVEL 4 REWORD COMPLETE
  • Hype
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    Almost done with every difficulty but the design is (for me) not enjoyable. Running it 5 times each, feels like a huge time invest. Energy is fine this is not the issue.

Kindly do not proceed with this kind of design, it’s not fun to run it again and again. Thanks!
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Almost done with every difficulty but the design is (for me) not enjoyable. Running it 5 times each, feels like a huge time invest. Energy is fine this is not the issue.

Kindly do not proceed with this kind of design, it’s not fun to run it again and again. Thanks!

Don’t forget the upcoming week 5 objectives! You’ll get to rerun some of those paths again!
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Don’t forget the upcoming week 5 objectives! You’ll get to rerun some of those paths again!
    Thanks for the reminder! It definitely made my day better 😊..
  • Tornado355Tornado355 Posts: 1
    What are these single goals for? To go through this nonsense again? They had to be added before this event.
  • Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Posts: 41
    edited May 2023
    Why are all the solo events for Escape From Titania just coming out today with less than a week in the event? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • edited May 2023

Why are all the solo events for Escape From Titania just coming out today with less than a week in the event? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

^Posted April 28th^
  • Teds_1_RoosterTeds_1_Rooster Posts: 41
    Thank you sir! Missed that one
  • KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    edited May 2023
    Cool week 5 objectives and quite easy! Thanks Kabam!!
    PS: We understand now the sidequest structure, good job guys!!
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    edited May 2023
    KLZ said:

Cool week 5 objectives and quite easy! Thanks Kabam!!
    PS: We understand now the sidequest structure, good job guys!!

It's not a good job though. While it now makes sense in light of the last objectives, they could have easily made the completion of the initial weeks' objectives based on defeating all the champions in the quests rather than clearing the blank lanes thus making the content SUPER-REDUNDANT and tedious to have to re-do for no seeming reason at the time.

And now we have to RE-re-do the content. Super-fun :/
  • ZIOLEXZIOLEX Posts: 12
    More 7* reward please...
  • RoniollllllloRoniolllllllo Posts: 1
    If I previously completed 💯 of each of the threat levels am I eligible for the rewards. I’ve gone in and tried to replay some paths but nothing.
  • GelehedGelehed Posts: 3
    Deto :/