**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Bauble store deals???

Any chance there will be the ability to purchase more baubles? Was waiting to complete platinum track objective before I bought the $4.99 unit pack for the remainder of my required baubles. Now they’re gone! I was one hour late!

Comments

• Options
    8SidedCircle8SidedCircle Posts: 25

• Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 917 ★★★
    I've done the same thing! Waited until I got as many baubles as I could before I was going to buy what I needed to reach 675,000 baubles. Now the offers have gone! Gutted!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,476 ★★★★★
    Luke9523 said:

I've done the same thing! Waited until I got as many baubles as I could before I was going to buy what I needed to reach 675,000 baubles. Now the offers have gone! Gutted!

Maybe they should have put a timer on the deals in the unit store.... oh wait.
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 917 ★★★

Luke9523 said:

I think I misread the 7 hours earlier today, as 7 days. I thought it was available until the end of the bauble store. Honest mistake. Just wish I'd have known and I would have bought it earlier.
  • Options

Luke9523 said:

One more nuance to a Kabam event that ends in the middle of a work day. Guess I should have taken off work today.

Let the late comers spend baubles on the store (that’s still open) but not let the people who are short purchase the remaining few.
  • Options

Luke9523 said:

One more nuance to a Kabam event that ends in the middle of a work day. Guess I should have taken off work today.

Let the late comers spend baubles on the store (that’s still open) but not let the people who are short purchase the remaining few.
    I guess they could have done a better job communicating it. Outside of-
    Posting the FAQ's on the forums.
    Sending an in-game message.
    Putting timers on all the unit deals.

They probably could have called you, sent a text, sent an e-mail or come to your house personally to remind you to buy the deals before it's too late. Probably still not enough.
  • Options

Luke9523 said:

They probably could have called you, sent a text, sent an e-mail or come to your house personally to remind you to buy the deals before it's too late. Probably still not enough.
    Fair point, didn’t utilize that feature.
  • Options

Luke9523 said:

Kabam has their faults but when people fail to read the information given to them and then complain that an event ends when they said it would, that's on the community. None of this is Kabam's fault.
  • Options

Luke9523 said:

Kabam has their faults but when people fail to read the information given to them and then complain that an event ends when they said it would, that's on the community. None of this is Kabam's fault.
    So, back to my original question. Will we be able to buy additional baubles? I wasn’t placing blame if you read my OP. I’m frustrated that I missed the deadline, no more, no less.
  • Options

Luke9523 said:

So, back to my original question. Will we be able to buy additional baubles? I wasn’t placing blame if you read my OP. I’m frustrated that I missed the deadline, no more, no less.

This is placing blame. And most likely, you won't be able to buy more.