**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

so....

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
compensation for bugs, input issues, bad AI animations, crashes, connection issues, AW tactic buffs.
going to need loyalty, battlechips, energy refills, BG elder marks, potions, revives for all content and formal apology.

thats the minimum, you guys should take responsibility for.

Comments

• Options

Lol Did you seriously just ask for compensation for AW tactics while we're in the off-season and they've fixed it and gave us an extra week?

2 wars win to lose ratio difference is enough to warrant payment for something we had no control of.
    off season or not we are losing out on basic rewards again for something we had no control of.
    you dont have to get compensation if you dont want it, make sure to send kabam a DM regarding so lol along with everyone else who disagrees. if yall like to waste resources by all means you do you.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
    Speaking of AW tactics, is defiance bugged? I have 0 defiance champions apparently. Also, the only things worth compensating are battlegrounds, and for input/control ongoing issues for the past couple years. General bugs are expected, and the AW thing luckily happened in off season and is in hand.
  • Options

Who uses resources in the off season other than the 1 loyalty revives? lol.

thats a good question but off topic, i would like rewards for losing wars due to their bugged game and broken tactics. its not rocket science. we lost out due to their issues reimburse the effected days in AW.

again if you dont want any compensation just say that, and make sure you tell kabam the same lol
  • Options

Speaking of AW tactics, is defiance bugged? I have 0 defiance champions apparently. Also, the only things worth compensating are battlegrounds, and for input/control ongoing issues for the past couple years. General bugs are expected, and the AW thing luckily happened in off season and is in hand.

well at least for me i dont use defiance so im not sure tbh. personally havent had any super issues on the attack side of tactics so far.
    and just adding the major ones in the comments that deserve some sort of comp, obviously the game is going to break every month due to new ingame stuff. just would be nice to show they actually cared about our time.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,422 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023

Who uses resources in the off season other than the 1 loyalty revives? lol.

thats a good question but off topic, i would like rewards for losing wars due to their bugged game and broken tactics. its not rocket science. we lost out due to their issues reimburse the effected days in AW.

again if you dont want any compensation just say that, and make sure you tell kabam the same lol
    It's off season bro. You don't get anything for them. Your season isn't affected. Your win/loss record isn't affected.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
    Win or lose in off-season is basically just free resources, most you should ever spend in those are the 1 loyalty revives.
  • Options

Win or lose in off-season is basically just free resources, most you should ever spend in those are the 1 loyalty revives.

when you lose a war you miss out on loyalty... what resources do you guys think im talking about?