**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Connection issues persist

V1ratV1rat Posts: 30
Is anyone else not able to even login? I was able to play the game up untill yesterday (albeit it was still laggy and had connection issues) but today has been a struggle for me, I'm not able to login the game, I'm not able to do aq/aw because of it.

I stopped playing bg because of the connection issues, the silence on devs part regarding the recent spike in latency and network issue baffles me. Even when they respond, their experience differs from 99% of the players. Honestly at this point I have no clue why am I writing this post.

Comments

  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’ve been disconnected three times in the last hour
  • Options
    V1ratV1rat Posts: 30
    Lovejoy72 said:

    I’ve been disconnected three times in the last hour

    🤕
  • Options
    Ericson23Ericson23 Posts: 115
    V1rat said:

    Is anyone else not able to even login? I was able to play the game up untill yesterday (albeit it was still laggy and had connection issues) but today has been a struggle for me, I'm not able to login the game, I'm not able to do aq/aw because of it.

    I stopped playing bg because of the connection issues, the silence on devs part regarding the recent spike in latency and network issue baffles me. Even when they respond, their experience differs from 99% of the players. Honestly at this point I have no clue why am I writing this post.

    whick device do you use?
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Ericson23 said:

    V1rat said:

    Is anyone else not able to even login? I was able to play the game up untill yesterday (albeit it was still laggy and had connection issues) but today has been a struggle for me, I'm not able to login the game, I'm not able to do aq/aw because of it.

    I stopped playing bg because of the connection issues, the silence on devs part regarding the recent spike in latency and network issue baffles me. Even when they respond, their experience differs from 99% of the players. Honestly at this point I have no clue why am I writing this post.

    whick device do you use?
    I’m on an iPhone 12pro. I sure hope that’s good enough for this game?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,224 ★★★★★
    No issues for me.
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 533 ★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

    Ericson23 said:

    V1rat said:

    Is anyone else not able to even login? I was able to play the game up untill yesterday (albeit it was still laggy and had connection issues) but today has been a struggle for me, I'm not able to login the game, I'm not able to do aq/aw because of it.

    I stopped playing bg because of the connection issues, the silence on devs part regarding the recent spike in latency and network issue baffles me. Even when they respond, their experience differs from 99% of the players. Honestly at this point I have no clue why am I writing this post.

    whick device do you use?
    I’m on an iPhone 12pro. I sure hope that’s good enough for this game?
    You’re phone is fine, it’s the game. Everyone is having some sort of issue from connection issues, input issues and what not, but yet here we sit with no word from Kabam…
  • Options
    V1ratV1rat Posts: 30
    edited May 2023
    Ericson23 said:

    V1rat said:

    Is anyone else not able to even login? I was able to play the game up untill yesterday (albeit it was still laggy and had connection issues) but today has been a struggle for me, I'm not able to login the game, I'm not able to do aq/aw because of it.

    I stopped playing bg because of the connection issues, the silence on devs part regarding the recent spike in latency and network issue baffles me. Even when they respond, their experience differs from 99% of the players. Honestly at this point I have no clue why am I writing this post.

    whick device do you use?
    Poco x3 pro (SD 860, 8gb ram), I can run games that have heavy graphics and stuff but not this.. I'm don't think my device is at fault here, considering all other games work fine.
Sign In or Register to comment.