**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Didn’t realize there was an alliance event, possible to retro.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
Hello,
I popped open my 7* shards and some unit deals. However, I did not realize an alliance event was taking place. Is there a way to add my points to an ally I joined, so I don’t have to contribute twice?

Comments

• Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,383 ★★★★★
    It won’t happen, sorry
  • Options

That would be opening the floodgates for abuse.

True.

I wish they would have said there was an alliance event happening so I could better prepare.

• Options
    Thanks anyways.
  • Options
    BooshibooshBooshiboosh Posts: 11
    if i switch ally tonight, how long before i'm entitle to the ally 7* event? is it a few days?
  • Options
    NoahNoah Posts: 47

That would be opening the floodgates for abuse.

How can you abuse it? If you change alliance today the lock timer is 14 days. You will miss it.
  • Options
    BooshibooshBooshiboosh Posts: 11
    damn...thanks for answering anyway
  • Options

if i switch ally tonight, how long before i'm entitle to the ally 7* event? is it a few days?

It’s a 13 day event and you don’t qualify for 12 days.
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre

This is also more of a mutual thing, I’m
    Going to get some units , so might as well help an ally get to the next milestone.

If I had known there was an alliance event, I would have prepped same way I do with gifting.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Texas_11 said:

@Demonzfyre

Going to get some units , so might as well help an ally get to the next milestone.

If I had known there was an alliance event, I would have prepped same way I do with gifting.

Sure, but that would mean they need to make that exception for everyone. It's just too much for them to have to go back an retro all those points. It's just not a good idea.

Then they get the prizes. Bring someone else in to get the prizes etc.. I wish they would have told us sooner as well but I don't think you should get points added.
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

@Demonzfyre

Sure, but that would mean they need to make that exception for everyone. It's just too much for them to have to go back an retro all those points. It's just not a good idea.

Then they get the prizes. Bring someone else in to get the prizes etc.. I wish they would have told us sooner as well but I don't think you should get points added.

That’s fair. Thank you for your opinion.

I’ll message Kabam and see if they can do the adjustments. I’ll let you know what happens .