**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is actually the best pull in the current 7 star crystal

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
Please be objective guys.

Who is actually the best pull in the current 7 star crystal 288 votes

Domino
21%
LeNoirFaineantAzKicker316Duo_KulioKing_L0kiB34rhydrogohardRayhanIshaqueXXGhost_RiderXXBulmktmanveertherealFloorKillerShadowReptileMattstafariDart1981KGold29DeaconKRANꓘHera1d_of_Ga1actusStuartMcD91GreekhitWebhead055 61 votes
Bishop
20%
Hort4SIlverProfessorLeediman39NEXTONZADO1991E8_LatticeRookiieXreissFulcana666Light_Stormkubricknolancaptain_rogersWedgemonsterItsClobberinTimeIronman3000MR_61088FiiNCHDeamon1337Praneeth_SP616MCOCHazza 58 votes
Overseer
7%
SnakeEyes69RaganatorKaruseusVegeta9001Osfan8Ffm1899KerneasLiquidkoldRockypantherxPandingoCtfz35Disthene_TThoye3ReignkingTW5raXguard77CyrillFromTulaNight_RiderChiefhobEMv 23 votes
Falcon
3%
NukeAyden_noah1HungaryHippoKrishna24AzenstarDcheckAdjeriusSammyDeKLZZha 10 votes
Guilly2099
1%
OzFearUsGogiLBN168解锁女巫是满级的吗UnOriginal 5 votes
Wiccan
3%
mikeimp123MoeyTehrLordValekOmedennKhellendros138acteyleneHalpyAzureMarciano 9 votes
Venom
4%
MasterSmokePantherusNZSligTendersquadHenrytfu_41captaincushRockyshockyMrwarren96Ewell65SSS69FuriousImpalerwillrun4adonutBaron427TingusPingus 13 votes
Sunspot
4%
bm3eppsWayde0wilsonSuros_moonMaxwell24GardoshChikelFerahgoLord1sherin_66jbxotiicAJmfHansonSpaceCorpIamme10Brenner 14 votes
Hulk
27%
BigPoppaCBONEdaemonarchdHeinz11bhuv9191KeonexRC51benshbMaat1985MukeshthegamerbassalaJinxesaxeKingnaesKaspYTMadara2434Bluestone_Kill_Switch_LesktheGlut_666Doom_and_GloompseudosaneFydane 78 votes
America Chavez
5%
Kermit528danielmathAddyosGooshrcm2017PikoluBabyMiikeJaymix79Ben_15455Yodabolt21Sceptilemaniac2Coach_G1ThePredator1001prashiRedPantyNight95DonPrestonj 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Domino
    FiiNCH said:

There isn’t objectively a best champ. They all have completely different uses across the game.

There is, you said it, the one with most uses or the best uses is the best champ
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 425 ★★
    Venom
    Pulled venom and he's an absolute beast, anyone that can bleed and has buffs he's rips them apart
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Noone that you have
  • Options
    ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    Bishop
    bishop, he's useful everywhere and doesn't need to be awakened at all
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 443 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    Guilly2099
    Guilly2099 - Immunities, regen, safety net, power control, specter buff on sp2 and great damage also does not really need awakening.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 568 ★★★
    Hulk
    You literally left out all the 7* I've got lol, Wong (duped), Fixit, sgwen and war machine, form my 4 I would say Wong as he is duped , from your list I would say hulk as he is the one I would like to pull out the most, as I don't even have him as 6*
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
    Gogi said:

Guilly2099 - Immunities, regen, safety net, power control, specter buff on sp2 and great damage also does not really need awakening.

That's who I pulled and even though I have her already I wasn't disappointed....her damage can get crazy too. I was messing around in rol and fights were taking like 30 seconds
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136
    Bishop
    Voted Bishop but Sunspot is really strong too. Speaking from experience only. Some others maybe better but I don't have them. The Shooting Stars event serves mostly as a promo or testing grounds for 7 stars because the rewards are more 7 stars and most people with some 7 stars have cleared most if not all content anyway. Sunspot slaps! 2 SP1s and an SP2 is overkill. 1 SP1 and an SP2 just leaves a little bit of health.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    Hulk
    If you aren't saying smash, you did not pull him.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Dunno about the best, but I love my 7sr1 Gamora and Hulk.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★
    Overseer
    If you dupe him, probably overseer
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Wiccan
    Unduped I would go with Wiccan!

That extra health is so nice to have on him.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Wiccan

Dunno about the best, but I love my 7sr1 Gamora and Hulk.

I didn’t know, but she can reach a decent amount of damage on basic attacks! Also really like her
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,311 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Hulk
    Hulk OG, is probably the easiest to use and has stun lock for days, add his solid damage.. poison immune and he can do a lot for your account..
    Bishop, solid offense and defense if opponent isn't incinerate and energy damage immune.. he still kicks butt with enough prowess and unblockable sp2.
    Overseer, auto-block can get him opening for combo.
    Guilly 2099, only robot in the 7* pool is bleed poison immune has regen at 15% health and invisibility can prolong fights..
    America Chavez, is one of my top wanted champion.. she is so much better after her buff.
    Domino, does Domino stuff.. rng damage can be annoying since opponents defender seem to get better rng while my own Domino rng could be better.
    Killmonger, sp2 indestructible, true strike and bleed debuff DOT is solid.
    Mantis, intimidate and infuriate is effective vs AI but not sure how and why AI still attack when they are still in effects of intimidate.

I got 7* Mantis and I wish her damage was easier to access
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    America Chavez
    I'm biased, but realistically, Hulk is one of the best for BGs and other content
  • Options
    noclutchnoclutch Posts: 186 ★★
    Hulk
    Mainly because he can now actually fight doom and other annoying mystics.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    Falcon
    I don't have a falcon as a 6 star, so for me personally he's my pick. The rest I already have as a 6 star or a 7 star. Come on Kabam provide me with a Falcon.
  • Options
    Señor DudeSeñor Dude Posts: 67
    Domino
    Duped Domino is literally a free ban in Battlegrounds. I can't see any other champ that strikes that kind of fear into players' hearts
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    Falcon

Duped Domino is literally a free ban in Battlegrounds. I can't see any other champ that strikes that kind of fear into players' hearts

I would ban a dupe 7 star Domino evertime
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 681 ★★★★
    Hulk

Imagine high sig 7* Korg in BG as well. My R3 duped 6* is my most banned champ