**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing last months side quest shards

I had 70,000 something shards saved up from last months side objectives I was saving for the GF to open, and now there just gone..???

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yeah u should have bought the crystals.. happens every month, shards are gone but crystals stay
  • Options
    Cr8zyChrisCr8zyChris Posts: 15
    It's never happened on my acct. before. Ben playing for 6yrs
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian

It's never happened on my acct. before. Ben playing for 6yrs

Which crystal shards have never done that before, the special Monthly Event shards ?

Nope, those are specific to the specialty crystals being offered that month as part of the event.
    They (the Shards) can still typically be redeemed for actual Crystals for maybe 1 week past the end of the event. But then any remaining (not converted into crystals) shards will disappear.

If you actually converted shards into crystals, but didn’t actually open the crystals, then those crystals will indeed stay in your inventory until you want to open them (or Kabam does a periodic “cleaning” of old crystals). But the potential contents of those crystals remain tied to what that month's event had been (aka they do NOT roll over to be newer event content in the saved crystals).
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    Also, (for those who haven’t played 6 years yet, and may not know), just seeing a monthly crystal listed as Shards of “70000 / 2000” doesn’t mean you actually have “whole” crystals there.
    That just shows how many Shards you have (and thus, doing division, how many “potential” crystals you could purchase with those Shards).