**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

30 min timers

So taoday android users can't go in and for the ones who was going for basic it's now pointless
When aq starts only a few can join leaving the rest of players alone
U stoped the aq and started it after 4 h
As a player who has been playing this game i am asking the kabam team how i the hell euro timezone allys can finish aq ...realy i want to know how u do ur math
For many it is 1 am and they probably sleeping and since is saturday they will wake up late .
Thank u kabam u defenetly gainned back our trust
Ps: english is not my language so for the grammer police i will say sorry

Comments

• Options
    BocioBocio Posts: 2
    30 min timers
  • Options
    Fighter168Fighter168 Posts: 11
    Kabam is run by idiots who still hanging to one hour timer with their bs excuse of 30 minutes timer is hurting most of us.
  • Options
    Definitely need 30 min. Timers. We have a few people in the UK that wont be able to join and make their moves until tomorow now forcing us to run M4. With the late start all week, we will be unable to complete any M5s without 30 min timers and will drop in Tiers again..